Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 05-25-2020, 03:29 PM   #251
Darth Milo
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWalker View Post
That I agree with, but:

Youtube RaddTitan : Flankster

That's all I have to say about "what he said", product damage etc.

Once a thief....
Yes, I've seen that video and know the stories.
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 03:32 PM   #252
CWalker
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBirkin62 View Post
Here is photos not video as he advised in video it comes out lighter. Photos are more accurate and compared to proto and batch 1 it’s about 4 shades darker.
Moving target I see.

In the video it's dark, yes. It's crappy lighting. Again, this is why we have WB on our cameras.

When he gets close enough for the camera sensor to not pick up the crappy lighting, it's light. Hmm.

Not sure why everyone is in an uproar over a scam artist's video. Baffled honestly.
CWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 03:33 PM   #253
CWalker
The Avengers

I quite honestly wouldn't believe that he didn't damage it in unboxing. (chip)
CWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 03:55 PM   #254
MrBirkin62
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWalker View Post
That I agree with, but:

Youtube RaddTitan : Flankster

That's all I have to say about "what he said", product damage etc.

Once a thief....
Yeah and radd Titan is very credible they have screwed over countless collectors. Who knows what’s true but you really think he has 300 statues continually buys from all the major players and constantly scams them? And saying once a thief really tells a lot about you. You don’t believe that people change? Who are you to throw stones. Are you a perfect person? I know his stories and there is so many that are just lies. Matrix studios sent him a completely destroyed statue and didn’t help him so he filed a claim. Radd Titan says he scammed them. And breaking statues to try and get a partial refund is the stupidest thing I ever heard of. Nobody purposely breaks statues. It devalues then And everyone hates broken statues. If You really think flankster117 would purposely break his most anticipated statue ever then your delusional
MrBirkin62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 04:26 PM   #255
Matson1984
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Here is photos not video as he advised in video it comes out lighter. Photos are more accurate and compared to proto and batch 1 it’s about 4 shades darker.
When you compared it to his thanos on the left you can see the large difference in colour. It does look too dark to me.
Matson1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 04:39 PM   #256
Vader
Ghost

it makes the other thanos look like a toy.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 04:41 PM   #257
Vader
Ghost

CWalker owns the piece. i would think his view carries a bit more weight. he can look at it in person.
Old 05-25-2020, 04:44 PM   #258
Vader
Ghost

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=215905746328648
Old 05-25-2020, 04:45 PM   #259
Vader
Ghost

the unboxing video by Queen Studios looks pretty consistent with the pics from the collections. this is what you'll get.
Old 05-25-2020, 06:06 PM   #260
sparda
The Avengers

Quote:
Yeah and radd Titan is very credible they have screwed over countless collectors. Who knows what’s true but you really think he has 300 statues continually buys from all the major players and constantly scams them? And saying once a thief really tells a lot about you. You don’t believe that people change? Who are you to throw stones. Are you a perfect person? I know his stories and there is so many that are just lies. Matrix studios sent him a completely destroyed statue and didn’t help him so he filed a claim. Radd Titan says he scammed them. And breaking statues to try and get a partial refund is the stupidest thing I ever heard of. Nobody purposely breaks statues. It devalues then And everyone hates broken statues. If You really think flankster117 would purposely break his most anticipated statue ever then your delusional
Hence why he's flagged by SSC CS... Just ask one of the CS managers at the next con.

He's know to buy recasts and has been caught scamming. How anyone can watch this guys channel is beyond me.

Having said that, the bust looks great from any and all pictures I've seen. Looking forward to getting one in, in a couple of months.
sparda is offline   Reply With Quote