Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 11-01-2019, 03:12 PM   #1
Verdammt
Doh!

Complete checklist?

Does anybody have a complete checklist of Bowen Statues and mini-busts? I know this has asked before since I've read through a lot of old posts hoping I could find an active link. I've searched Google and the only thing I could find that was half-way decent is from ComicCollectorLive, but it seems incomplete as they only list one version of the Vindicator mini-bust.
Verdammt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 06:16 PM   #2
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Was going to send you a worksheet...credit to nbr3bagshotrow for putting it together, but it says you're not accepting PMs for some reason. If you're on FB...go to the Bowen Statues group, on the left should be a list of things to look at (Announcements, Videos, Photos, etc.), select Files and you should see a spreadsheet titled "Bowen statue release information." I think it's complete, but I only see one version of the Vindicator bust. I've only ever known of one version. Anyway...should give you some good info.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 09:05 PM   #3
Verdammt
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Was going to send you a worksheet...credit to nbr3bagshotrow for putting it together, but it says you're not accepting PMs for some reason. If you're on FB...go to the Bowen Statues group, on the left should be a list of things to look at (Announcements, Videos, Photos, etc.), select Files and you should see a spreadsheet titled "Bowen statue release information." I think it's complete, but I only see one version of the Vindicator bust. I've only ever known of one version. Anyway...should give you some good info.
Thanks. I'm not sure why it says I'm not accepting PMs, I have the box checked to allow them. I'll check the Facebook group.
Verdammt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 05:59 AM   #4
Mul23
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
Hi bud...i kinda need the complete checklist of bowen designs statues and busts also. Would you mind email me the checklist too? my email is MUL23@hotmail.com

Thank you in advance
Mul23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 12:19 PM   #5
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

I could use that list as well equinox76@rocketmail.com
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 02:54 PM   #6
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

if there is actually a definitive list, posting here on the forum would be a great idea as well. It would also vet if it is truly complete.

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 03:57 PM   #7
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant View Post
if there is actually a definitive list, posting here on the forum would be a great idea as well. It would also vet if it is truly complete.
I haven’t figured out how to post a spreadsheet.
Old 11-21-2019, 05:06 PM   #8
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

That's going to be a long list of just Marvel. There is also a long list of non Marvel.

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote