Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 06-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #51
RichBamf
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pulento View Post
Man they really have made this into a Homerun!!!.. Love the X-ray Damage punches and the new Brutal Fatalities... this is what MK was all about!!!!... I'm sooo getting this one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
that new video is amazing, this game is looking better and better
Totally agreed! verjoyed:
RichBamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:23 PM   #52
benocehcap
Kindly Asked To Leave

Ed Boom is still a f* idiot. You guys said that this game is running in a new engine that allows sixty frames of animation per second, that is just dumb talk..
I don’t know what you guys are smoking, but I sure don’t see it that way at all. The movements is the same as the MK vs DC and don’t even tell me that it isn’t cuz it is dammit. They are stiff has F*’s.
Do you want to compare frames? Put them side by side with SF4 and lets see what game as better flow, and a better game fighting style.

That’s not even talking about the internal damage slow motion thing. What the F* Ed that’s going to get old very soon with the same F* scene over and over again. This game is going to suck big you know what thing.

Ed thought that just by adding more brutality was going to cure it. Your dead wrong. Bring Tobias back to the game and let him show you how MK gets done.

Im out!
benocehcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #53
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

if you aren't interested in the game why keep posting?????
Quicksilver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 03:23 PM   #54
benocehcap
Kindly Asked To Leave

i hadn't seen this review. I just saw short clips of it before this one. After i saw this post and the full review with Ed my jaw dropped with this garbage.
benocehcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 04:28 PM   #55
El Pulento
The InJustice League

What's up with the F Words?... and why so Hostile?.. Dude it's a computer game... chill pill anyone?...
El Pulento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #56
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by benocehcap View Post
Ed Boom is still a f* idiot. You guys said that this game is running in a new engine that allows sixty frames of animation per second, that is just dumb talk..
I don’t know what you guys are smoking, but I sure don’t see it that way at all. The movements is the same as the MK vs DC and don’t even tell me that it isn’t cuz it is dammit. They are stiff has F*’s.
Do you want to compare frames? Put them side by side with SF4 and lets see what game as better flow, and a better game fighting style.

That’s not even talking about the internal damage slow motion thing. What the F* Ed that’s going to get old very soon with the same F* scene over and over again. This game is going to suck big you know what thing.

Ed thought that just by adding more brutality was going to cure it. Your dead wrong. Bring Tobias back to the game and let him show you how MK gets done.

Im out!

We get the point bro, you have absolutely no interest in the new Mortal Kombat. Nor do you have even a tiny bit of respect for it's creator, Ed Boon.

Maybe you don't care, but you are making a complete tail of yourself with your posts.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 05:38 PM   #57
artofgarduno
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
i hadn't seen this review. I just saw short clips of it before this one. After i saw this post and the full review with Ed my jaw dropped with this garbage.
Ok we understand youre not interested in MK anymore, and you like your SSF4, why are you comparing the 2 fighting games, is that really necessary? Why cant us people enjoy both games, is there something wrong with that. I like both games, and I will buy MK the day its released, I dont play MK hardcore, I just play for fun and enjoy the visual fatalities and combos. And whats with the F words, its a video game LOL!!!
artofgarduno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 06:35 PM   #58
THE_BEAST
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:

Im out!

Great. I didnt think you would ever shut up!!!
THE_BEAST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:08 PM   #59
bruhaha69
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Not sure what the problem is with the new MK. It's looking like it plays a lot like MKII with some dial-a-combo action from MKIII, which is a good thing in my book.

Also, it's running at 60fps no matter how you dice it. No sure why you would say it's crap. Just watch some of the videos, it's clearly 60. Whether or not the animations suck has nothing to do with it.
bruhaha69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 09:55 PM   #60
benocehcap
Kindly Asked To Leave

Gamer!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	14
Size:	364.6 KB
ID:	56244   Click image for larger version

Name:	Signed MGS4.JPG