Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 10-08-2019, 07:35 PM   #101
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripletn@mac.co View Post
That all sounds amazing, and hopefully happens. Wouldn't it be great if PCS would go through with it and make all the villains from this game, and even those you mentioned when the next game comes around just like Prime 1 did for the Arkham games? When do we think the next game will be by the way? Sony purchased Insomniac just recently, and I think it's a no brainer, but nothing has been announced.
It depends on how far development is for it but I doubt we’d see anything new without showing it at E3 because it would for sure be a big highlight. E3 next year will probably be all about PS5 so unless it’s a launch title or releases soon after the PS5 launch next Holiday season I wouldn’t expect anything until at least the following year.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2019, 09:20 PM   #102
NotGwen
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW///M3 View Post
I dont really care for it...I dont see nothing special here. Even worst its coming from PCS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5U0SUMxGMw
Is PCS known for bad quality? Outside of Youtube reviews of their Mortal Kombat pieces, I haven't really seen much about them. I saw this piece though and was intrigued.
NotGwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 12:35 PM   #103
ALF_1
Justice League

I find it funny that PCS STILL OWING MANY PEOPLE MONEY including me that they are still going strong on releasing pre orders, but have the audacity not to honor their long time LOYAL FANS their refunds!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY SIDESHOW with you knowing all the issues PCS HAD before your distribution deal how can you make a deal with them knowing they still owed many customers lots of money? Sideshow should have let PCS finish up there old orders with customers and only take on new orders. So, SIDESHOW YOU AND PCS are both messed up for this messy situation... PAY YOUR CUSTOMERS BACK THE MONEY THEY ARE OWED!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, no matter how Awesome this Spiderman statue is NO ONE SHOULD SUPPORT PCS until they act like a professional business by refunding their loyal customers that brought them to where they are today with our collector support!

Deleting peoples comments on FB Asking about their refund since PCS cut all their phone and email support you cant contact PCS for your refund and Sideshow gives customers the runaround is Whack.. BRAVO million dollar companies...

Thank you so much for being shady and Karma will come back to Jerry and his team for such bad business tactics... Jerry your Ferrari will get KEYED!

Using our collector pre order money to fund your entire run as well as buying yourself personal luxuries like funds for your car is a bad business move because now you cant honor refunds without ruining a production. Funny how both companies acknowledged in the past that yes they owe me money and told me they were refunding my Paypal about 3 times as well as my email evidence saying they will pay me back and still never did....

Any new comers so you know PCS has owed some people including me refunds and this is going on over a year now!

NO ONE SHOULD SUPPORT ANY NEW PRE ORDERS FROM THEM!

They dont deserve new business until they fix and make right with their long time customers that were there from the beginning.

Nice to put all that money into this Spidey Proto instead of paying us back!

SIDESHOW, how can you do business with someone that still owes their customers money???

It would be different if PCS addressed this situation even if it has to be private to each individual owed and let them know we will work with our profits to pay you back but instead they ignore us like they dont owe it back and then have Sideshow give you some lame runaround answer to contact PCS ....

REALLY, HOW can we contact them when both there email and phone support has been cut and they delete peoples Facebooks comments asking about their refunds?

I cant believe Sideshow made this deal and should have not did it until PCS past was cleared up... Now its a mess with older pre ordered statues now releasing through Sideshow that got paid initially to PCS. If you need a refund since it was paid with PCS either you can opt in to get an imaginable refund that is never coming from PCS Or you can request Sideshow credit.... SO Basically, you can never get your cash back due to PCS being scumbags with refunds!

Modern Day Business has lost their ways... PEOPLE VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS and control your OCD!
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 12:47 PM   #104
supermetroid
Teen Titans

SS did right by me, gave me credit for $4k+ of PCS orders I decided to cancel. I'm still out like 400 bucks that PCS said was confirmed for a refund but I'm sure I'll never see it. I remember some posters saying it was greedy canceling the orders to get SS credit...but the way I see it is when I preordered those PCS statues it was before Jerry was bleeding the company dry knowing customers were getting screwed, and also admittedly because they killed the aftermarket with up to 3 variants and kept "finding" excess statues in stock years after they "sold out".

I don't feel bad at all and I'm grateful SS helped me get out of that mess of a company. I do feel for those who waited too long to get SS credit or are screwed by PCS not refunding what is owed.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #105
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
I find it funny that PCS STILL OWING MANY PEOPLE MONEY including me that they are still going strong on releasing pre orders, but have the audacity not to honor their long time LOYAL FANS their refunds!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY SIDESHOW with you knowing all the issues PCS HAD before your distribution deal how can you make a deal with them knowing they still owed many customers lots of money? Sideshow should have let PCS finish up there old orders with customers and only take on new orders. So, SIDESHOW YOU AND PCS are both messed up for this messy situation... PAY YOUR CUSTOMERS BACK THE MONEY THEY ARE OWED!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, no matter how Awesome this Spiderman statue is NO ONE SHOULD SUPPORT PCS until they act like a professional business by refunding their loyal customers that brought them to where they are today with our collector support!

Deleting peoples comments on FB Asking about their refund since PCS cut all their phone and email support you cant contact PCS for your refund and Sideshow gives customers the runaround is Whack.. BRAVO million dollar companies...

Thank you so much for being shady and Karma will come back to Jerry and his team for such bad business tactics... Jerry your Ferrari will get KEYED!

Using our collector pre order money to fund your entire run as well as buying yourself personal luxuries like funds for your car is a bad business move because now you cant honor refunds without ruining a production. Funny how both companies acknowledged in the past that yes they owe me money and told me they were refunding my Paypal about 3 times as well as my email evidence saying they will pay me back and still never did....

Any new comers so you know PCS has owed some people including me refunds and this is going on over a year now!

They dont deserve new business until they fix and make right with their long time customers that were there from the beginning.

SIDESHOW, how can you do business with someone that still owes their customers money???

It would be different if PCS addressed this situation even if it has to be private to each individual owed and let them know we will work with our profits to pay you back but instead they ignore us like they dont owe it back and then have Sideshow give you some lame runaround answer to contact PCS ....

REALLY, HOW can we contact them when both there email and phone support has been cut and they delete peoples Facebooks comments asking about their refunds?

I cant believe Sideshow made this deal and should have not did it until PCS past was cleared up... Now its a mess with older pre ordered statues now releasing through Sideshow that got paid initially to PCS. If you need a refund since it was paid with PCS either you can opt in to get an imaginable refund that is never coming from PCS Or you can request Sideshow credit.... SO Basically, you can never get your cash back due to PCS being scumbags with refunds!

Modern Day Business has lost their ways... PEOPLE VOTE WITH YOUR WALLETS and control your OCD!
Amen... I know people are getting pissed at these posts but it truly is the only way to get the word.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 01:11 PM   #106
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
SS did right by me, gave me credit for $4k+ of PCS orders I decided to cancel. I'm still out like 400 bucks that PCS said was confirmed for a refund but I'm sure I'll never see it. I remember some posters saying it was greedy canceling the orders to get SS credit...but the way I see it is when I preordered those PCS statues it was before Jerry was bleeding the company dry knowing customers were getting screwed, and also admittedly because they killed the aftermarket with up to 3 variants and kept "finding" excess statues in stock years after they "sold out".

I don't feel bad at all and I'm grateful SS helped me get out of that mess of a company. I do feel for those who waited too long to get SS credit or are screwed by PCS not refunding what is owed.

I agree with you, but some collectors wanted their refund as cash and not Sideshow Credit. I also took Sideshow credit, but for a statue that was handled right before the merge with Sideshow, Sideshow said they cant honor that money with credit and that I have to get it back from PCS but then i get the runaround from both companies.

SS is trying to help, but they should have only allowed new orders with PCS and made PCS finish all the old problems before doing the distribution deal... Thats why Sideshow is messed up because they know PCS did this and still allowed the deal to go through...

PCS put there issues onto Sideshow and for some reason for the past statue that was sent out from PCS sideshow says PCS has to handle it... How, when I cant contact them and that is the DEFINITION OF RUNAROUND..

SS may have come through for you, but they are far from perfect and to this day PCS still owes me for that order and Sideshow will not offer credit since they didnt ship that statue... This all happened as PCS was merging with them.

PS. My refunds i was suppose to get back were due to damaged returns/bad QC and not cancels...
Old 10-13-2019, 01:30 PM   #107
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Oh gotcha, yeah mine I was supposed to get a refund for was one that never arrived to my house. First time that's happened and confusing as mine are always signature required, I think it's around the time they were mis-shipping a lot of statues.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:38 PM   #108
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Oh gotcha, yeah mine I was supposed to get a refund for was one that never arrived to my house. First time that's happened and confusing as mine are always signature required, I think it's around the time they were mis-shipping a lot of statues.
I hope one day you can get the rest of your money back..

If PCS was more up front that they had issues maybe with private messages letting customers know that were effected and would do their best to pay back, but the way they avoid, lie, and give runarounds to say yes we will pay you back then go hide under Sideshow is why it is so messed up and unprofessional.

When were they mis shipping statues? That stinks.
Old 10-13-2019, 01:51 PM   #109
supermetroid
Teen Titans

I put almost all the blame on PCS, but I guess SS did kind of help them survive knowing their shady past...I guess it's good and bad but definitely better for me as I would've been stuck with orders that were selling for 50% off what I paid for them. I can't really blame SS for not giving cold hard cash though, and it really was a crap situation during the transition(I believe SS only initially gave a week to confirm what orders you had with PCS).

I think the mis shipping was bad at one time, people were getting other people's order information(name, address) in their email confirmations, being sent the wrong variant etc.
Old 10-13-2019, 02:08 PM   #110
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post

The ex-owner/founder of Pop Culture Shock, Jerry Macaluso stole you're money and sold off the company to new owners.
Talk to him, tell the scum bag you want it back. When that doesn't work get a lawyer and sue him.

jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote