Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 02-19-2008, 09:49 AM   #21
Josh2K4
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Torment View Post
What a bunch of drama queens. Geez people, relax!!

This is childs play here... trying to egg Attakus on by starting a rumor that the licence is lost?? Get ahold of yourself people, hike up your skirts and calm it down a little
Cmon man, you gotta be kidding calling us drama queens?

Its not that we are complaining because attakus didnt released anything in a month....

The last statue they released (SW that is) dates back more than half a year. Not a single piece of information has reached us since.... They told us to be patience till TF08, and now we still dont get anything.

Attakus may not be dead, but atleast they seem to be.....
Josh2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:35 AM   #22
Darth Torment
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

I just think there is too much of a panic about all this that's all LOL, I was just busting chops with the comment-was a light hearted comment... but I do think ther is a little too much over reaction overall.

I can understand the desire to get new stuff - I am just as eager to see what's next to be honest, but all these Attakus threads seem to just be about complaining lately, and that is a bit of a downer
Darth Torment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:16 AM   #23
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
I just think there is too much of a panic about all this that's all LOL, I was just busting chops with the comment-was a light hearted comment... but I do think ther is a little too much over reaction overall.

I can understand the desire to get new stuff - I am just as eager to see what's next to be honest, but all these Attakus threads seem to just be about complaining lately, and that is a bit of a downer
Give us something to cheer about then.
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:18 PM   #24
Slave1Pilot
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Mystery View Post
See this is what happens if you don't bring out any news about anything. Don't blame the collector.

Don't blame the collector for attempting to start a rumor of the license being lost when it was posted by a collector. By not making any announcements regarding upcoming products, Attakus are taking full responsibility for the posts made by both genuinely upset and sarcastic collectors.

Sounds good.

LOL
Slave1Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:38 PM   #25
Darth Torment

All this complaining and bashing is just gonna turn off the Attakus reps who participate in this forum. Plain and simple. I don't know why you can't see that guys.

They don't need to be here. They don't need to field ANY questions from members here.
They do, and we should appreciate that.

Again, we gotta understand they are limited in what and when they can disclose info to customers because they are contracted by Lucas. If the company they are doing this work for say they cannot discuss anything, then they can't.

Chatting in anticipation of new stuff is fine and I am all for it, but I think this kind of bashing etc is time consuming, and unproductive, and takes away from the point of these Attakus threads.

Cheer up guys!! I for one am excited about the statues we HAVE heard about- Boba, Cody and Scout!! That excitement will just get bigger once we find out the rest of the series!!
Old 02-19-2008, 12:52 PM   #26
Darth Torment

Best way to think of it is like this while we wait for the new goodies:

Do you want them to rush and release a Blow-up doll Slave Leia statue?

Or

Take their time and create a Gamorrean Guard calibre statue?
Old 02-19-2008, 01:06 PM   #27
Josh2K4
Nightwing

I agree with all of you that we dont need to bash them but on the other side:

they kept us waiting till TF08, and now seeing that they are absent there is yet another let-down for us hardcore attakus-collectors....
Josh2K4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #28
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
All this complaining and bashing is just gonna turn off the Attakus reps who participate in this forum. Plain and simple. I don't know why you can't see that guys.

They don't need to be here. They don't need to field ANY questions from members here.
They do, and we should appreciate that.

Again, we gotta understand they are limited in what and when they can disclose info to customers because they are contracted my Lucas. If the company they are doing this work for say they cannot discuss anything, then they can't.

Chatting in anticipation of new stuff is fine and I am all for it, but I think this kind of bashing etc is time consuming, and unproductive, and takes away from the point of these Attakus threads.

Cheer up guys!! I for one am excited about the statues we HAVE heard about- Boba, Cody and Scout!! That excitement will just get bigger once we find out the rest of the series!!
You got a point DT.
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #29
Dutchskywalker
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
All this complaining and bashing is just gonna turn off the Attakus reps who participate in this forum.
Well, if someone from Attakus actually did give any more info then saying that the next series will be awesome, wich is basicly saying nothing at all (no sane company would bash their own product) I would totally agree with you.
We the buyers of their product have the right to complain about not getting any information about the products we love.

Quote:
There has been none official comment about the next series from Attakus other than that they are not able to say or confirm anything at all ( last december on the MIB forums).
So certainly also not about Boba, Cody and the Biker Scout!
If you have any official statement from Attakus about it, please send me the url

With this been said, I hope that Attakus will soon release any official information at all about what their future is with Star Wars.
I am sure they are just too busy making all those thousands Atlas statues right now
Dutchskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #30
Dutchskywalker
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Take their time and create a Gamorrean Guard calibre statue?
So true , so true
Dutchskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote