Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-22-2021, 09:49 AM   #811
SONICobra
Batman

great pics, that guyver I is still one of my favorite production statues in my collection
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 01:39 PM   #812
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
They sent me an e-mail 3 days before which i missed and then charged me, luckily it came out of PPC or i would have been screwed and then i mulled it over and was like F this, i don't want to be paying £1500-£1600 for this.

He's tempting but i just don't want to be spending that amount on him...from pics I've seen he came out great but It's left me with a bad taste in my mouth tbh...
Wow so fastest waitlist conversion ever (just 5 days) even with the small ES for the EX. Maybe I did get yours.

Where have you seen pics?? Did it really come out stunning? It'll be about $1300 total for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD18_92 View Post
Lighting was hitting just right this past weekend, decided to take a few photos 🤘
How are you sneaking in to take pictures in my house?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2021, 10:44 PM   #813
azurepred
Zot

great pics. I'm trying to sell my 1/3 movie maquettes to pick up that Guyver 1. Gonna keep the bust though.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 12:10 AM   #814
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
great pics. I'm trying to sell my 1/3 movie maquettes to pick up that Guyver 1. Gonna keep the bust though.
Wish ECC/CM's maquettes had better poses. ECC's Guyver maquette especially looks so much like a guy in a rubber suit. Wish these Prime 1's were 1/3 scale.

Would love to see P1 turn all 3 of these into Lifesize busts even with the same sculpts.
Old 02-23-2021, 08:27 AM   #815
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Wow so fastest waitlist conversion ever (just 5 days) even with the small ES for the EX. Maybe I did get yours.

Where have you seen pics?? Did it really come out stunning? It'll be about $1300 total for me.
Chinese collector on Facebook i'll see if i can find them, it looked good, i wouldn't say stunning but then the pics were'nt the best it seemed to have lost some of its metallic sheen on the purples...
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 01:25 PM   #816
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Chinese collector on Facebook i'll see if i can find them, it looked good, i wouldn't say stunning but then the pics were'nt the best it seemed to have lost some of its metallic sheen on the purples...
Thanks. I looked yesterday and found a guy in the P1 group that had posted pics so I may have seen them.

Snow/Ice/Frost seemed toned down too which was my favorite parts. Not sure about keeping it for the expense now.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:49 PM   #817
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Could you guys share photos or links to Aptom, I don't have Facebook and I haven't been on IG in a minute.

Man I regret passing on G0, it's impossible to find nowadays. That piece looks awesome and you got so much statue for $900.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 07:58 PM   #818
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Old 02-23-2021, 07:59 PM   #819
DeadGhostKnight
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTMAN View Post
Could you guys share photos or links to Aptom, I don't have Facebook and I haven't been on IG in a minute.

Man I regret passing on G0, it's impossible to find nowadays. That piece looks awesome and you got so much statue for $900.
I saw one for sale not long ago for retail I'll have a look for you...honestly my fave out of the 3 still.

Edit : just had search through all the FB groups i'm in and it looks like it's gone, if i see one though man I'll PM you
Old 02-23-2021, 08:05 PM   #820
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Wow, thanks bud.

It actually looks really good in those photos and I'm sure it will look better in person.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote