Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-19-2023, 01:21 PM   #121
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
It is EXTREMELY strange, 1 day after the fact and still noone answered the CRUCIAL question.

WHO sculpted this ABOMINATION? This atrocious sculpt?

It is extremely strange. As if Sideshow "covers" his identity in order to "protect" him. But fans want to know.

Nevertheless, i guess its time for Harbottle and Canale to STEP IN, to throw this joke of a sculpt in the recycle bin and sculpt themselves a magnificent Ghost Rider.

This Ghost Rider is going to be an endless money pit for Sideshow if it doesnt get a complete revamp.
I havent seen anyone take credit for it on any of the art pages, and even kissing up to SS didn't produce an answer. It will be on there when it goes up for PO, but usually that info is easier to get.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 01:29 PM   #122
Forps is back
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
I havent seen anyone take credit for it on any of the art pages, and even kissing up to SS didn't produce an answer. It will be on there when it goes up for PO, but usually that info is easier to get.
Tbolt, extremely suspicious. Sherlock Forps has 2 guys in his mind, but i am not going on a rant for the time being. I will behave myself till i see WHO sculpted this ABOMINATION.

If this goes up for PO UNCHANGED (a better idea would be to throw it in a garbage bin and assign Harbottle or Canale to resculpt it from scratch), it is going to be a FINANCIAL DISASTER for Sideshow along with that joke of a line, the unpainted, the white garage kits for Star Wars.
Forps is back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 01:35 PM   #123
qz33
Baron Zemo

Forps is thinking Kucheraks bros?
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2023, 01:39 PM   #124
Forps is back
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Forps is thinking Kucheraks bros?
Nope. 2 guys = 2 different sculptors. Not Kucharek Bros. I am pretty sure that the sculptor is one of them 2 i have in mind

But this "silence" from Sideshow and from the sculptor himself is extremelyyyyyy suspicious. It is like Sideshow "covers" him and also that the sculptor is afraid to state that he sculpted this monstrosity seeing the negative feedback.

But lets wait for the reveal of his indentity. Then Forps is going to have a FIELD DAY.

(although and in order for Sideshow to not lose tons of money on this along with the unpainted, garage kit line from Star Wars, they should throw this Ghost Rider in the GARBAGE BIN. Then assign it to either Harbottle or Canale to resculpt it from scratch. Nothing can save this abomination of a sculpt if it is not thrown in a garbage bin)
Old 07-19-2023, 06:25 PM   #125
Forps is back

Still nothing about the sculptor of this ABOMINATION? It was extremely strange, but it slowly gets to suspiciously strange. Sideshow wants to "cover" her sculptor and the sculptor also does not want to show up due to totally negative feedback? Is it going back to the drawing board?

It is the biggest mystery last 2 days. WHO is the sculptor of this?
Old 07-20-2023, 10:17 AM   #126
Forps is back

WHAT the h..l is going on here, guys?

Why Sideshow does not state who sculpted this ABOMINATION, probably one of the worst sculpts Sideshow ever showed?

Why is Sideshow "covering" him?

He also seems to NOT reveal his identity after the totally negative feedback.

WHO SCULPTED THIS MONSTROSITY?

Harbottle or Canale must step in and act as follows

1) Throw the current sculpt in the GARBAGE BIN. Period. End of discussion

2) NEVER let the sculptor of this abomination to EVER release a sculpt if not APPROVED by them

3) Choose between them who wants to sculpt it from scratch.

The current sculpt CANT be saved, guys.

It wont sell even 200 pieces and i am generous here!
Old 07-21-2023, 11:42 PM   #127
mckinster
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forps is back View Post
WHAT the h..l is going on here, guys?

Why Sideshow does not state who sculpted this ABOMINATION, probably one of the worst sculpts Sideshow ever showed?

Why is Sideshow "covering" him?

He also seems to NOT reveal his identity after the totally negative feedback.

WHO SCULPTED THIS MONSTROSITY?

Harbottle or Canale must step in and act as follows

1) Throw the current sculpt in the GARBAGE BIN. Period. End of discussion

2) NEVER let the sculptor of this abomination to EVER release a sculpt if not APPROVED by them

3) Choose between them who wants to sculpt it from scratch.

The current sculpt CANT be saved, guys.

It wont sell even 200 pieces and i am generous here!
Respect to your opinions and passion, but I can't wait to order it myself! One of my favourite looking PFs in a while. This is why it's called art! If sideshow made their pieces by committee this thing would just look like a bigger version of the competent but boring PCS 1/6 scale. If you don't like it that's fine. Not sure if I understand the need to try to attack the sculptor though. I think this one will do fine.
mckinster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 01:33 AM   #128
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototypy View Post
Looks like a Daniel Bel work.
That was my thought as well, I'm sure we'll know for sure soon enough
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 12:26 PM   #129
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
That was my thought as well, I'm sure we'll know for sure soon enough
If it is, I'm sure Forps will have a thorough summary of his thoughts
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 12:37 PM   #130
Forps is back

Rumor has it that at LEAST 2 of Sideshow's South American "sculpting clan" were involved in this. But rumours are rumours. Let's wait for the reveal. Nevertheless, if in the end all 3 of them were involved, then the monstrosity of the sculpt is totally justified! Lol!