Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 07-23-2022, 10:48 AM   #11
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I did have an issue with my shipping address a few years ago when I moved as well. I was very fortunate to have Gryphx1 on here intervene on my behalf and Chad did email me and gave me his phone number to text him if there was an issue with the order.

I know that there are a few emails for Tweeterhead. I would say send to all and if you are on Facebook, ask on there as well.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2022, 11:24 AM   #12
Yellowbeast
The Herculoids

Have issue with my Teela. Supposed to be delivered already but tracking was in limbo. Contacted TH to see what's going on. One week still no reply. Sorted out myself with carrier. We shouldn't have to do that. Good thing they're not selling direct anymore. Much easier to go with Sideshow.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 08:23 AM   #13
Sandman585
Hydra

I still haven?t gotten a response and sent and my last email 7 days ago. I was also told my item shipped and was provided no tracking number. It would have be here by now since the time I was told it was shipped. Still showing as processing. Awful customer service.
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 02:56 PM   #14
Sandman585
Hydra

Update: still nothing. No response or shipment. I emailed Chad will see if that helps. Next step is I will just dispute the charge with my credit card. I honestly can't believe how bad the response time is from them.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:46 PM   #15
Yellowbeast
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman585 View Post
Update: still nothing. No response or shipment. I emailed Chad will see if that helps. Next step is I will just dispute the charge with my credit card. I honestly can't believe how bad the response time is from them.
I was lucky I was able to resolve it with FedEx. Over 3 weeks and no reply from TH also. Don't think they will ever reply. Good thing they are out of the direct sale business and SS is handling it from now on.
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 04:22 PM   #16
Sandman585
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post
I was lucky I was able to resolve it with FedEx. Over 3 weeks and no reply from TH also. Don't think they will ever reply. Good thing they are out of the direct sale business and SS is handling it from now on.
I would deal with shipping if I was actually convinced it shipped. Never received a tracking so I have no way of knowing if it was sent. Tried contacting Tweeterhead again and nothing. The customer service is abysmal. Of course when their shipping was due I got three emails from them. Amex is telling me bc it is so long a go I can no longer dispute the charge so I do not have that route. So I pretty much have to sit and wait and see if Tweeterhead is going to screw me out of $450. I really thought they above all companies excelled at listening to customers not sure what happened but I'm on the verge of not buying any more of their products over this.
Old 08-02-2022, 05:26 PM   #17
Mechanizor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman585 View Post
I would deal with shipping if I was actually convinced it shipped. Never received a tracking so I have no way of knowing if it was sent. Tried contacting Tweeterhead again and nothing. The customer service is abysmal. Of course when their shipping was due I got three emails from them. Amex is telling me bc it is so long a go I can no longer dispute the charge so I do not have that route. So I pretty much have to sit and wait and see if Tweeterhead is going to screw me out of $450. I really thought they above all companies excelled at listening to customers not sure what happened but I'm on the verge of not buying any more of their products over this.
I've been reading your complaints as of late, and I can agree with you that TH's customer service is a bit on the "not so good" argument from my previous experiences when it comes to getting back to emails appropriately.

Keep sending emails/messages and mention to them that you're going to report them to BBB if they don't get back to you by a certain time or if them keep ignoring your concerns, and I believe you still can dispute the charge with your credit card issuer as fraud once your BBB case (or even a police report) has been issued, but only do this step as a last resort...

Give TH some reasonable time to get back to you first, but also don't send them just only one single email and sit on it.
Mechanizor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 07:25 PM   #18
Cmac
Mephisto

I never really understood why people think reporting a complaint to the BBB will get them anywhere. The BBB is not a government entity; it is just a private non-profit that uses the word "Bureau" in its name. The BBB contacts companies and asks them to become a member with a fee. What does a business get out of it? Not much except a BBB accreditation. If a customer complains to the BBB, the only thing they do is put the customer in touch with the business provided that the business is a member. If the business is not a member, well then the customer is out of luck. The only leverage the BBB has over a company is the rating they give it (which doesn't amount to much). If the company doesn't care about that rating or decides it will no longer be a member, then that leverage is non-existent.
Cmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 08:45 PM   #19
Mechanizor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmac View Post
I never really understood why people think reporting a complaint to the BBB will get them anywhere. The BBB is not a government entity; it is just a private non-profit that uses the word "Bureau" in its name. The BBB contacts companies and asks them to become a member with a fee. What does a business get out of it? Not much except a BBB accreditation. If a customer complains to the BBB, the only thing they do is put the customer in touch with the business provided that the business is a member. If the business is not a member, well then the customer is out of luck. The only leverage the BBB has over a company is the rating they give it (which doesn't amount to much). If the company doesn't care about that rating or decides it will no longer be a member, then that leverage is non-existent.
You're probably right, but I think most reputable companies are in their system, and most care about their ratings for financial reasons especially if they are small.

I'm not a lawyer, but building a case about an issue that wasn't resolved through the common means, is just an option a customer can take.
Other have tried it, and it lead to some resolutions from what I've heard, especially when there were some investigations involved.
Mechanizor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2022, 09:18 PM   #20
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmac View Post
I thought it?d be pointless too but filing a complaint worked in my case. A national bank made an error during the transfer of my mortgage and working with their mortgage department proved useless. Filed a BBB complaint and someone from the office of the President followed up and resolved the issue without me needing take anymore action.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote