Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-05-2022, 03:03 PM   #31
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

From the newsletter...

"As many of you know, we were in a bit of a difficult spot with our customer service. Although we try to get back to everyone in a timely manner, some emails have just not gotten to us, or have slipped through the cracks, etc. For that, I am really really sorry, and we want to fix the situation ASAP!

We now have in place now a system to get all of your messages and take care of them in a timely manner. Starting today (Aug 5th) and on, we are asking all of you to use the "Contact" page on the website as THE WAY to get in contact with us directly. Please don?t email the chad@tweeterhead or gwen@tweeterhead emails going forward. The "Contact" page will come directly to a central email address that Gwen and I will be monitoring daily.
The link to the contact page is tweeterhead.com/contact/

The customer service phone is working as well beginning Wednesday (Aug 10th), 415-416-2310 and we will try and respond within 48 hours, but the "Contact" page is the only way to get hold of us for all customer service related needs.
If you have sent an email and haven?t heard back, please resend using this "Contact" page! We will get back to you and you will also receive an email auto reply that your message was received."
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:13 PM   #32
slow17motion
The Spirit

Tweeterhead has had terrible customer service for YEARS. Back when they screwed up the OG Superman and Robin EX, Tweeterhead was notorious for awful customer service. It got so bad, after I complained Chad called me on the phone to try and smooth things over. He didn't follow up on a single promise he made.

Though I like some of their products, they are next to Kotobukiya in terms of quality. The Superman they just released has a ton of issues. Mine had a long haired portrait with hair that was missing a bunch of paint on it. The short haired portrait is fine--but nothing to write home about. The line work was sloppy and it looks like--well, like Tweeterhead made it.

I was thinking about getting the 1:6 Aquaman, but my enthusiasm over the results for Superman changed my mind. I'll divert money towards the Iron Studios 1:6 Superman and Lois statue, because Iron Studios has far more consistent results (except when it comes to MCU statues, for whatever reason)

People who are rejoicing about Chad taking over for a while--he was the ENTIRE PROBLEM before. He is a NICE guy, but he's absolutely awful at running a business. That's why he hired people to help out. Don't be happy that he's "got things under control." When he says that, that's when you should worry.
slow17motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:28 PM   #33
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Maybe Superman is cursed because this is the second one that people have said have issues with the paint. Meanwhile, most of the other statues have come out just as flawless as shown. All of my ladies have been great. The only exception was Ivy that had a a few specs of green paint on her pale flesh, all of I could have lived with except the one on her face.

And TH gave me a new statue. It took time, but I did get a full replacement!
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 04:52 PM   #34
Mammal
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow17motion View Post
Tweeterhead has had terrible customer service for YEARS. Back when they screwed up the OG Superman and Robin EX, Tweeterhead was notorious for awful customer service. It got so bad, after I complained Chad called me on the phone to try and smooth things over. He didn't follow up on a single promise he made.

Though I like some of their products, they are next to Kotobukiya in terms of quality. The Superman they just released has a ton of issues. Mine had a long haired portrait with hair that was missing a bunch of paint on it. The short haired portrait is fine--but nothing to write home about. The line work was sloppy and it looks like--well, like Tweeterhead made it.

I was thinking about getting the 1:6 Aquaman, but my enthusiasm over the results for Superman changed my mind. I'll divert money towards the Iron Studios 1:6 Superman and Lois statue, because Iron Studios has far more consistent results (except when it comes to MCU statues, for whatever reason)

People who are rejoicing about Chad taking over for a while--he was the ENTIRE PROBLEM before. He is a NICE guy, but he's absolutely awful at running a business. That's why he hired people to help out. Don't be happy that he's "got things under control." When he says that, that's when you should worry.
^
This.

This ‘fix’ is to fix the last situation, that was supposed to be the ‘fix’ for the CS problems.

The guy is somewhere between incompetent and a scam artist when it comes to running a business.
Mammal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 06:10 PM   #35
slow17motion
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammal View Post
^
This.

This ?fix? is to fix the last situation, that was supposed to be the ?fix? for the CS problems.

The guy is somewhere between incompetent and a scam artist when it comes to running a business.
AGREED!
slow17motion is offline   Reply With Quote