Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 03-07-2015, 09:45 PM   #3061
hunnipot85
Blue Falcon

I really hope not. I'm sure Koto must have gotten approval if they already started sculpting and announced the series?

I really hope we get that Rogue. Really want her, love the costume and look from the art

I have a feeling the Marvel/Fox thing will interfere with future announced releases. I still need a new scale Rogue, Emma Frost and Phoenix bishoujo.
hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:06 AM   #3062
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by llama View Post
Just picked up Jubilee for $50. She looks great but I have one request. I have about 15 bishoujo statues now and the majority of them are looking downward. Unless there is some reason why Koto does this (I would seriously be interested in hearing it if there was) would it be possible to see less of this in the future? It makes it hard for me to see a lot of their faces if they are at eye level.
I was disappointed in this as well. I'd like to know why they keep doing that too. It makes placing them very difficult, and their faces are obscured due to the downward angles.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 01:00 PM   #3063
KevinK
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi Gonk,
I was wondering if the Age of Ultron Artfx Iron Man Mark 43 is going to be a stand alone piece or if the entire cast of AoU characters will be made in this 1/6th line.

Thanks,
KevinK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:49 AM   #3064
CassioSCCP
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hello Gonk,

I am actually typing this from São Paulo/Brazil and I would like to make some questions if you please:

1. After Wonder Woman and Flash 1/6 scale Artfx what is next? Green Lantern perhaps? I thought for sure that it’s going to be him but was surprised by Flash.

2. The last classic Avenger 1/6 Fine Arts released was the Hulk. Does Kotobukiya intend to release any new classic avenger? Ant-Man, Vision, Scarlet Witch or even a Wasp? I am already a proud owner of the five that were released and to be quite honest I need more characters.

3. Do I have any chance to see a Kotobukiya Punisher in my life time or I should purchase the ones released by boring Bowen?

4. I’ve heard that there it’s an Iceman being developed for the Danger Room series… Is this true?

Thank you for your attention and sorry if I ask a lot of questions but since I am from Brazil you have no idea how hard it is to have this hobby due to the currency and bad government.
CassioSCCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:00 PM   #3065
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinK View Post
Hi Gonk,
I was wondering if the Age of Ultron Artfx Iron Man Mark 43 is going to be a stand alone piece or if the entire cast of AoU characters will be made in this 1/6th line.

Thanks,
As of now the only scheduled ARTFX statue from Age of Ultron is the Iron Man MK43.
Old 03-12-2015, 07:15 PM   #3066
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassioSCCP View Post
Hello Gonk,

I am actually typing this from São Paulo/Brazil and I would like to make some questions if you please:

1. After Wonder Woman and Flash 1/6 scale Artfx what is next? Green Lantern perhaps? I thought for sure that it’s going to be him but was surprised by Flash.

2. The last classic Avenger 1/6 Fine Arts released was the Hulk. Does Kotobukiya intend to release any new classic avenger? Ant-Man, Vision, Scarlet Witch or even a Wasp? I am already a proud owner of the five that were released and to be quite honest I need more characters.

3. Do I have any chance to see a Kotobukiya Punisher in my life time or I should purchase the ones released by boring Bowen?

4. I’ve heard that there it’s an Iceman being developed for the Danger Room series… Is this true?

Thank you for your attention and sorry if I ask a lot of questions but since I am from Brazil you have no idea how hard it is to have this hobby due to the currency and bad government.

1.) Nothing has been announced officially but if you ask me Green Lantern or Aqua-Man would be the next likely candidates.

2.) There is the possibility that another classic Avenger hero or villain may be added to this line. If you haven't done so already make your voice heard here.

3.) We actually came quite close to scheduling a Punisher Fine Art statue (Tim Bradstreet style) so I wouldn't totally rule out the possibility. But nothing in the immediate future.

4.) Iceman is on the shortlist of characters we are considering.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:53 PM   #3067
hunnipot85
Blue Falcon

Hi Gonk,

Since you have hinted at Disney/Marvel wanting you to do non-mutant characters in your ARTFX series... does this mean we will be seeing less mutants getting the Bishoujo treatment?

I really hope that's not the case, since it's apparent fans are clamoring for a new Rogue, Phoenix and Emma Frost in the new scale. Not to mention unvisited characters like Polaris, Dazzler, Magik, Domino, etc. who would make fantastic Bishoujo statues.
hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 06:42 AM   #3068
CassioSCCP
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post

1.) Nothing has been announced officially but if you ask me Green Lantern or Aqua-Man would be the next likely candidates.

2.) There is the possibility that another classic Avenger hero or villain may be added to this line. If you haven't done so already make your voice heard here.

3.) We actually came quite close to scheduling a Punisher Fine Art statue (Tim Bradstreet style) so I wouldn't totally rule out the possibility. But nothing in the immediate future.

4.) Iceman is on the shortlist of characters we are considering.
Why the Punisher was discarted or delayed?
CassioSCCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:12 AM   #3069
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Gonk could you add another mutant to your shortlist of characters to with iceman? What about sabertooth? He would definitely make a great candidate.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 12:27 PM   #3070
king_marvel
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post
As of now the only scheduled ARTFX statue from Age of Ultron is the Iron Man MK43.
Gonk-
Is the Age of Ultron ARTFX + line going to continue past the Hulk/Hulkbuster set? Also read that we would be getting a GOTG line. Any idea if that is still in the works?
Thanks-
king_marvel is offline   Reply With Quote