Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 02-12-2018, 04:33 PM   #2321
actionjackson83
Midnighter

you all lack tact.... jesus...
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:37 PM   #2322
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by #Brian View Post
But its still out to sea according to PCS so how on the 11th would it even be possible to ship this month? I mean you know, ships break down and other ships have to rescue them and stuff!...lol
I doubt it'll ship this month. I suppose I should say "I don't think it's delayed for trying to space out". All the stuff that's slated to ship feb-whatever will prob ship whenever they get it. ---- gets delayed, happens but it sucks. The are not essentially witholding it for any reason.

My first statue with p1 (Guts) has been getting delayed and according to the thread just got delayed again. I don't really mind that much. I'm not stoked about it of course but v0v.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 04:45 PM   #2323
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
you all lack tact.... jesus...
Lol,
Btw, i just read read the email and still can't find any explication on why Conan is late other than to allow collectors time to pay.

It's a short email, not sure what I am missing.
I even did a keyword search for "boat, water, ocean,shipwrek,breakdown," but I still don't see anything except the mention of the favor from PCS.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:21 PM   #2324
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
Well gee...that's comforting.
If I wanted to be involved with all that why on earth would i sell the company ? PCS was doing fine. Sure there were ups and downs but thats par for the course of any small business. I just finally learned, after building and selling 3 companies, that I simply hated it and always will.

I like making the art and thats my focus these days be it PCS or my own personal projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Yes and most of us are trying to get to that same sense of relief.
So ten years of delivering statues to tens of thousands which always had massive delays isnt comforting enough ?

Maybe im missing something but i just dont see that much different today than 12 months ago or 36 months ago.

Statues get delayed. Refunds take a long time to process. Customer Service has its ups and downs.

But in the end everyone gets their statue.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:29 PM   #2325
#Brian
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post

This...you can trust.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 06:45 PM   #2326
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
So ten years of delivering statues to tens of thousands which always had massive delays isnt comforting enough ?

Maybe im missing something but i just dont see that much different today than 12 months ago or 36 months ago.

Statues get delayed. Refunds take a long time to process. Customer Service has its ups and downs.

The biggest difference is you. For 10 years POP Culture Shock has been Jerry Macaluso. How you did things is different. I've never heard of some of these issues when you were behind the wheel.

But also there's scale. POP Culture Shock has never had so many products out for delivery for the majority of it's 10 years, for a long time it was 2-3 per year and many through another company large enough to deal with more conventional consumer expectations. Waiting a long time for a statue or 2 isn't the same as 20+.

Totally understandable you wanted a conclusion when you did but some of us do too.
So you have to understand from our point of view having so much at risk and watching the owner all but disown the situation.

I'm as anxious as can be but still like what you guys make and do and want PCS to be a roaring success but like you don't want to participate in the same fashion with the same stress I have been.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 06:51 AM   #2327
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Any new Conan Products coming up?
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:25 AM   #2328
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
If I wanted to be involved with all that why on earth would i sell the company ? PCS was doing fine. Sure there were ups and downs but thats par for the course of any small business. I just finally learned, after building and selling 3 companies, that I simply hated it and always will.

I like making the art and thats my focus these days be it PCS or my own personal projects.

I actually have an answer. I always had a problem with it and often had debates with my rational side of why not to buy. For me personally my emotional side always won out because I had a great affinity for you as a person, I still do by the way. But things have changed and new management through various interactions with me and others has changed that. I still have 4 items on pre order the longest one getting ready to role over 2 years now.

I just wanted to give you a response, no disrespect to you. But lengthy delays or spotty customer service will take it's toll on consumer confidence no matter what you are making, that people want. For me personally I have found it's no longer worth it.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 09:55 AM   #2329
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
But lengthy delays or spotty customer service will take it's toll on consumer confidence no matter what you are making, that people want. For me personally I have found it's no longer worth it.
It just slowly chips away until there's nothing left. Once you lose the customer, it's pointless going forward.

As far as the Refund situation. There really is no "acceptable" reason for this to take longer than 7-10 days, which seems the norm for other companies that take Paypal or Credit Card payments. Everything is electronic and has been for sometime. So unless someone dropped the ball in data retention (which would be a huge company red flag), folks shouldn't be waiting months or even more than 30 days.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:42 AM   #2330
clutch
Sailor Moon

Timing is everything. Situations and tastes change over the years. Like that dude that ordered 3-4 Darkness statues. Had they come out on time, they would have made a sale.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote