Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive DGK Gentle Giant SW Clone Trooper Upcoming Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2018, 04:20 PM   #821
Gothamite
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11,249
Next statues:

Red Hood by Rocafort

Brian Bolland mini Joker

Supergirl by Michael Turner

Jim Lee 3-pack of the Trinity (reissues of previously available small statues on new bases)
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:23 PM   #822
Augen
Power Girl Fan
Adamantium Member
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Next statues:

Red Hood by Rocafort

Brian Bolland mini Joker

Supergirl by Michael Turner

Jim Lee 3-pack of the Trinity (reissues of previously available small statues on new bases)


Be curious to see how this turns out.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:31 PM   #823
Gothamite
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11,249


Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:34 PM   #824
Josado
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Josado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,489
not exactly the best art piece by Turner to be used for that interpretation....
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:37 PM   #825
Augen
Power Girl Fan
Adamantium Member
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,659
I'm at "maybe" right now on the Supergirl. I have two (Bishoujo and Gotham City Garage) on pre-order so fine thinking it over.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:37 PM   #826
Gothamite
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
not exactly the best art piece by Turner to be used for that interpretation....
Lol, no ribs/waist.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:39 PM   #827
Josado
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Josado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,489
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Lol, no ribs/waist.
lol and the face. Turner was a great artist, but it seems there was always that 1% of his art that didn't seem as beautiful as the other 99%
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:41 PM   #828
nbr3bagshotrow
Mod of the Rings
Super Moderator
 
nbr3bagshotrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Shire
Posts: 33,918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post


Be curious to see how this turns out.
Now this is a statue that piques my interest.
__________________
The damn thing's invisible!
nbr3bagshotrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:43 PM   #829
Gothamite
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11,249
If they're gonna make a Red Hood, they better make a matching Artemis.

Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 04:47 PM   #830
Augen
Power Girl Fan
Adamantium Member
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
If they're gonna make a Red Hood, they better make a matching Artemis.

That could have potential. Like this idea.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com