Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 08-03-2019, 04:06 PM   #21
Awanagana
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
The whole head is great. I don’t mind the body suit texture. What gets me is Black Widow statues get the most boring poses. Here we have one of Marvel’s top fighters, top weapons experts, who also used to swing around like Daredevil, Spider-Man and Spider-Woman, and her statues 90% of the time are just her standing around, maybe with a gun or something. So much more that can be done with her.
I agree, many statues of the Black Widow are posing as for an interview, except for some of Iron Studios.
But has anyone noticed that the base of this statue is completely different from the bases of the other ARTFX Premier Avengers? I don't understand why this diversity seems almost more like the base of the Cosmic Ghost Rider.
Awanagana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 10:58 PM   #22
tarim69
Sailor Moon

I like everything except the pose
tarim69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 04:37 PM   #23
CapTrenchcoat
Mephisto

I like this piece but the price is keeping me from buying. It's the same as the Dr Strange one with the light up feature. This should be like Captain America around $134. These are too small to be close to $200.
CapTrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 07:05 PM   #24
Medusoid
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySmith View Post
Fat with no boobs.
Medusoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 07:12 PM   #25
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySmith View Post
Fat with no boobs.
Christ on a cracker, does it need to be a J. Scott Campbell no internal-organs-would-be-a corpse-in-real-life skinny to not be labeled "fat"?

Not even going to waste my breath explaining that she was a damned ballerina as well. Not too many Christina Hendricks ballerinas out there, but whatevs. (That's not a knock on Hendricks either, I adore her, and her boobs, so...)
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 08:27 PM   #26
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornPegasus View Post
Christ on a cracker, does it need to be a J. Scott Campbell no internal-organs-would-be-a corpse-in-real-life skinny to not be labeled "fat"?

Not even going to waste my breath explaining that she was a damned ballerina as well. Not too many Christina Hendricks ballerinas out there, but whatevs. (That's not a knock on Hendricks either, I adore her, and her boobs, so...)
I was also surprised and confused by some of the body responses. This piece looks very much like a realistic take on the character (an ex ballerina turned spy).
AlexLothos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 06:10 AM   #27
Max Carnage
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTrenchcoat View Post
I like this piece but the price is keeping me from buying. It's the same as the Dr Strange one with the light up feature. This should be like Captain America around $134. These are too small to be close to $200.
The whole Premier line is more expensive than they should be and price differences between pieces makes no sense at all. This Black Widow has no light-up or other displaying options but almost at the same price with Strange and costs $25 more than Cosmic Ghost Rider which lights up at head, chest and the base while there are also different displaying options for him with helmet on/off or with chains or not. I’ll never understand that, if its for taking advantage of Black Widow and MCU movies popularity no one would pay that price for 1:10 scale.

Thor has already discounted by $30 on Amazon in a month or so for instance.
Max Carnage is offline   Reply With Quote