Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-01-2022, 07:56 AM   #21
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
That F4F Samus is another one I have. I think it turned out great.

Just reminded me, I have the Master Chief helmet now and want to display it with the PF?I have Samus and I have the F4F Samus helmet on PO? I need another video game character and helmet just because I like the idea of displaying 3 character/helmet sets?that?ll be a video game character display for me.
Fallout 4?
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 01:15 AM   #22
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Fallout 4?
Good choice and would fit in with the armored character/helmet theme but I actually have never played any Fallout games?smh! I tend to not buy what I?m not familiar with.

Outside of Master Chief PF and F4F Samus my only other video game statues are F4F Zelda statues. I wish I had that Skill Kid statue they made because I have their Majora?s Mask, that would?ve been a great pair.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 07:57 AM   #23
Mister H
Gen 13

Oh Peedi, you're missing out man. Give it a try. Haven't played it myself but the only other armored helmet I can think of is the Mass Effect helmet. I think there is one on BBTS. If you play that one of course.
Old 04-27-2022, 08:21 PM   #24
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Oh Peedi, you're missing out man. Give it a try. Haven't played it myself but the only other armored helmet I can think of is the Mass Effect helmet. I think there is one on BBTS. If you play that one of course.
my late response lol…

But yeah, it’s just time. It’s easy to jump on this forum for minutes at a time between the events of the day. It it?s harder to find enough time to sit and play a game. So it’s rare that I play.

Last game I fully played through was Miles Morales, because I gotta play my other favorite character. Outside of the Sony Spidey games and God of War a few years ago I usually pick up games when they’re old and on sale. I’m probably going to get into Sekiro or Jedi Fallen Order soon.
Old 04-30-2022, 09:42 PM   #25
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
I'd love to get my hands on one to those. Every time they pop up on Ebay they're kinda pricey though.
I still have all 3 versions. What are they going for now? I like it that there were 3 different weapons that he could hold.

This one looks kind of bland.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 10:53 PM   #26
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

So many great pose and weapons they could chose for master chief?and they pick this super awkward looking pose.

Old Sideshow version lot better
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 12:30 AM   #27
MrYac
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
So many great pose and weapons they could chose for master chief?and they pick this super awkward looking pose.

Old Sideshow version lot better
could be worse, they could've given him an unmasked show head
MrYac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 07:54 AM   #28
Mister H
Gen 13

I don't hear anyone talking about the show. It must be one of those Gen Z shows.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:11 PM   #29
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
I don't hear anyone talking about the show. It must be one of those Gen Z shows.
I kinda want to watch it but that’s time and dedication. I read somewhere that they wanted to build their own canon with the show and weren’t trying to follow the game canon. Great for the show’s creativity but that’s also probably why I’m not super interested. Movies and TV shows can do their own thing, Lord knows the MCU does, but there has to be just enough familiarity to the source material for people to care.