Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-30-2017, 01:15 PM   #3841
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Chun Li is selling very well. Alpha is sold out, Battle is close to sell out and Classic is right behind it. Both have less than 50 left.

By end of the week or sooner as i could always give them to the international distributors begging us for them.

But for now Ill leave the few left on the site.

Thanks to everyone who placed their order !
This is fantastic news. Appreciate the update.

On a personal level, thank you for creating this piece. It's obvious how much effort you poured into the project.

For me, it'll be the most prized statue in my collection!

Only request: Please pick the absolute most reputable factory. Whichever one has been your A+!

Again, I'm over the moon. Thank you!
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 01:30 PM   #3842
wakasashe
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Definitely, huge congrats on the sales so far. I know you all at PCS have to cipher through the good and bad feedback, and I'm thankful that it's gone relatively well.

This one's got the potential to be one of your absolute jewel pieces Jerry! I'm hopeful the factory can continue with the amount of detail you've put in.

I mentioned the only thing here out is periodic updates from the factory by photos or timelines. Some type of progress throughout the long months ahead will definitely have this be a great experience to such a great piece in the end.
wakasashe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:12 PM   #3843
forps
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Alpha sold out and the others have 50 pieces each left ? Hmmm....Who could predict this? Who ?

Jerry, thanks for Chun 1/3. BUT as you can understand yourself, apart from the obvious sell-out (Alpha as i stated weeks ago in a deleted thread), chicks arent PCS expertise.

Your bread and butter are MUSCULAR statues. Give us BEASTS. You are the best sculptor of male anatomy nowadays. PERIOD. Give us your best in the area of your expertise. Leave the chicks to Sideshow, the horror stuff to ECC and the others to Prime1.

Give us the ULTIMATE SAGAT 1/3. The masterpiece to rule all masterpieces!
forps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:19 PM   #3844
manboy
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by forps View Post
Alpha sold out and the others have 50 pieces each left ? Hmmm....Who could predict this? Who ?

Jerry, thanks for Chun 1/3. BUT as you can understand yourself, apart from the obvious sell-out (Alpha as i stated weeks ago in a deleted thread), chicks arent PCS expertise.

Your bread and butter are MUSCULAR statues. Give us BEASTS. You are the best sculptor of male anatomy nowadays. PERIOD. Give us your best in the area of your expertise. Leave the chicks to Sideshow, the horror stuff to ECC and the others to Prime1.

I love your assumptive "As you can understand yourself Jerry, chicks aren't your expertise." What a load of garbage.
manboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:20 PM   #3845
dao2
Cyclops

I'd prefer to have a mix :| SF has a lot of great female characters and I'd love to see them along with the male ones. I feel like they are on a good path now and recent female efforts have been just fine.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:21 PM   #3846
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:

While I do appreciate your compliments (as always) , I feel the 1:3 Chun Li is among the best female statues ever made.

I enjoyed doing it from an artistic perspective, a creative challenge and as a tribute to strong women everywhere.

Im not just going to sculpt muscle men my whole life. That may be more financially rewarding but money isnt near as important to me as creative challenges and celebrating a character as important as Chun Li.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:28 PM   #3847
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:

Easy on the mushrooms there buddy
While I agree on Jerry's muscle sculpting talent I think this Chun Li is one of the awesomest 1:3's to date and will be proven more so once in hand opinions start getting out there (asuming it comes out close to the proto). That said I do believe Sagat will be even more jawdropping (then again his size will add to that factor). Cant say it enough this Chun Li is a masterpiece especialy alpha

^just my opinion^
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:37 PM   #3848
Drakull
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
It was that and a bunch of other factors (some that we wont go into again, but were clearly problems ...some still are).

I think the Edition Size is pretty damn high. Basically a 1000 1/3 scale Chunners on the market.

Shouldve been:

150 Classic
100 Alpha
75 Battle Dress
many people here 'd miss her with these ES
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:44 PM   #3849
VindictvePotato
Shadowhawk

I would love a 1/3 fei long and Gen to accompany these chun statues.Don't really care much for the twins
VindictvePotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 02:51 PM   #3850
WOLFDESIGNS
Frackin!

i find hand sculpted piece more valuable than 3d printed statues. Chun Li is by far the most impressive female statue ever designed. some people may have a personal female preference, but remember this is Street Fighter. all SF characters are built with some exaggerated features, especially with muscle.

I originally planned to only get 2 of the versions but after all those 'making of' videos and pics, i just had to appreciate the craftmanship and buy all 3 versions.
she's just perfect the way she is. a fine piece(s) to my collection.
thanks again Jerry for all your hard work.
WOLFDESIGNS is offline   Reply With Quote