Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 10-29-2018, 07:23 PM   #241
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leekson View Post
Will someone from CC do the honor and enlighten us with some story behind the scenes regarding this so much anticipated piece? Or maybe give us some info about fans feedback consideration?
Robert? Wasn't your job to keep the communication with the fans, since Paul is probably too busy running the company?
Hi Leekson. Rotunda Rex details were covered on FB Live two weeks ago. If you missed it, it’s still on Facebook as well as YouTube.

- Robert
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 03:35 AM   #242
Leekson
A day without sunshine is like... night.

The only possible answer... No, I haven't missed it, looks like you've missed some posts on couple of last pages. Honestly, didn't think you'll have the courage to face the facts and give us some answers
It doesn't matter...
As Ian Malcolm said to Ludlow: "Say, I haven't had a chance to wish you luck on your new business venture! Your off to a promising start."
Leekson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 04:38 AM   #243
wpmedia
Fantastic Four

Quote:
The only possible answer... No, I haven't missed it, looks like you've missed some posts on couple of last pages. Honestly, didn't think you'll have the courage to face the facts and give us some answers
It doesn't matter...
As Ian Malcolm said to Ludlow: "Say, I haven't had a chance to wish you luck on your new business venture! Your off to a promising start."
Ease up on the rudeness, would you? They come to this forum to engage with us as fellow fans of these franchises, not to be abused.
wpmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 08:03 AM   #244
Leekson

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpmedia View Post
Ease up on the rudeness, would you? They come to this forum to engage with us as fellow fans of these franchises, not to be abused.
Isn't it a little rude to consider fans and customers for fools? If the admin thinks I've crossed the line, then I will make an apology, I don't have a problem to admit something when I'm wrong, you can see my post regarding comparison between IS and CC, but some answers need to be given
Old 10-30-2018, 08:21 AM   #245
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I do wish they would comment on the paint job and which factory is doing these. The dots returned on the bust so I’m not ordering until I see a factory example.
I’d also like more info on the scan of the 1/5 too.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 08:32 AM   #246
Leekson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
I do wish they would comment on the paint job and which factory is doing these. The dots returned on the bust so I’m not ordering until I see a factory example.
Yeah, I don't see why would that be a secret, since according to them Toynami was the best factory for painting these pieces, so why is it hard to reveal other factory name which is to be even better than Toynami? My personal opinion is that Pachy paint scheme is too simple, even Toynami could nail it, I don't know if the other factory is really involved in this, but I'll take back my words when we get some confirmation
Old 10-30-2018, 06:29 PM   #247
oddlysober
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I thought Paul stated they have to use factories approved by Universal. Maybe it's out of CC's hands and it's really the execs at the movie studio who calls the shots?
oddlysober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 07:16 PM   #248
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Yeah, I don't see why would that be a secret, since according to them Toynami was the best factory for painting these pieces, so why is it hard to reveal other factory name which is to be even better than Toynami? My personal opinion is that Pachy paint scheme is too simple, even Toynami could nail it, I don't know if the other factory is really involved in this, but I'll take back my words when we get some confirmation
Perhaps they don't want to share said new factory so why reveal the name?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 07:19 PM   #249
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
It doesn't matter...
No, that obviously isn't the only answer, you DID miss it and are acting the fool you don't want CC to think you are. There were many details already discussed, "no more dots", neck, etc...
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 08:00 PM   #250
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruson View Post
The paints on the break out Rex we're some of the worst i've seen for a while and it seems that CC are pretty hit and miss with paint apps overall ( remember the Endo Head paints...) so for me, while i think this looks incredible and they've made a pretty good proto i don't have enough faith to PO without seeing in hand pics first, because for this price CC have to nail this.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote