Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 10-05-2015, 04:37 PM   #101
Ryu
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnclone View Post
I want at least 20 walkers in every scene. And explosions, lots of explosions, and 3 speedboats per episode. And in one episode they discover a giant robot. And that robot drives a giant speedboat.

We'll call it Fear the Miami Walking Dead Vice.
With commentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P224BTri7RQ
Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 04:53 PM   #102
joefixit2
Baron Zemo

definitely a much better episode, can look forward to next season now. For me, I don't think I ever got the feel for what the beginning of the zombie outbreak was like. Seemed like there were a few here and then, then a riot downtown, then a fence put up seemingly overnight around a huge section of a small town, and then a whole city deserted. seemed like that happened real quickly and didn't see some stuff in the city that I thought would have been good to see. Still, think they are going to get season 2 off to a much better place.
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 08:04 AM   #103
jamepeytoni011
Kindly Asked To Leave

Can't wait to see how my city fares in the apocalypse.
jamepeytoni011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 01:26 PM   #104
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

Season 2 promo teaser...

http://screenrant.com/fear-walking-d...-teaser-video/

Showrunner Dave Erickson told EW that the biggest difference between the two zombie apocalypse TV shows is seeing how people survive and continue to live during different time periods of the zombie outbreak. The characters on Fear The Walking Dead are still hopeful that they can go back to a normal life, but the characters on The Walking Dead have accepted the reality and just hope to live for another day. Erickson explained:

“You’re going to see a bunch of seabound refugees over the course of season 2. And much in the same way that we have taken steps to survive and compromised our morals to do so, we’re going to have to deal with some people who have very similar objectives, and the default setting for most of these people is not going to be, let’s all live in harmony and try to build a new community. It’s going to be, how do we protect what’s ours? How do we protect our family? So there’s going to be a very serious threat from other people, as there is constantly on The Walking Dead.”
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 01:28 PM   #105
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

The two-part season two premiere of Fear the Walking Dead airs April 10 on AMC.
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 02:21 PM   #106
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Sounds like an interesting premise. Let's hope the execution is better and these characters evolve out of the annoying nonsensical stereotypes we were given in S1.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:46 PM   #107
johnclone
The Enchantress

I plan to watch this tonight, but it isn't like I am waiting in anticipation counting the hours until it is on. No doubt, the season 7 premiere of TWD day is going to be a long day. This is more like, oh yeah that's on tonight. Eh, I guess I'll check it out.

I'd be interested in seeing if anyone dies tonight, and I hope it isn't Strand. How could they lose that character, he is like Daryl Dixon level to me. But some of the characters on this show, you'd never miss them.

So from what we've seen there are scenes on a boat. Strand's pad was pretty sweet, I hope it doesn't get totally destroyed somehow. The show may try to answer the age old question, can the zombies swim?
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 11:37 AM   #108
Bishop40
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

not bad, still hate how they switch from day to dark in a matter of sec since this was suppose to pick up right after the finale from last season.

i agree strand is a great character, followed by daniel.
Bishop40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 06:41 PM   #109
johnclone
The Enchantress

tonight on the Boating Dead

Pretty good episode imo.

Reminiscent of Night of the Living Dead.

by the way, I think Chris Hardwick confirmed this show is set for a third season.

I'm guessing the Abigail will blow up in the season finale, if not sooner.
Old 04-18-2016, 07:36 PM   #110
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop40 View Post
not bad, still hate how they switch from day to dark in a matter of sec since this was suppose to pick up right after the finale from last season.

i agree strand is a great character, followed by daniel.
I like how Strand has some secret objective, but I hope it doesn't become too nefarious. I liked him when he seemed to have a small hint of concern for others, but it may turn out that everything he is doing is to eventually screw his passengers over. I'd guess if they go the full "he's a dick route" he is going to trade them as slaves for supplies, or maybe he plans to give them over to some medical lab to do testing on.