Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 12-07-2015, 02:46 PM   #231
randy_marsh
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I liked Felicity in the first two seasons of The Arrow, but this season she just annoys me so bad.... The whole relationship thing with her and Arrow just doesn't work... Arrow is best when he's dark and moody, when he plays the happy guy dating Felicity it feels so wrong, it's not who he is.... I'm guessing the producers are forcing this to try and get more female viewers, but it's just so cringe worthy...

Not digging the actress who plays Hawk Girl, her huge overbite is distracting and her acting is rather weak.

I thought the actor who played Vandal Savage was a good pick, his acting was spot on for the role....

Crossover was maybe 7/10 at best...
To me right now and maybe part of last season Felicity is probably about the most annoying character on current tv.

I can see where people would say Hawkgirls Teeth almost always stick out but she is still hot though imo.
randy_marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 08:01 AM   #232
protector2814
Phoenix

Loved Joe & Iris' Xmas party last night where every guest BUT Patty knows that Barry is The Flash. So much for Flash-related party banter. But, another fun episode. I'm hoping Earth II Wells doesn't do something so bad that his character has to leave the show. I love Tom Cavanagh's performance. Captain Cold is rapidly becoming one of my faves, actor Miller Wentworth just eats his scenes like cake. Hamill was wonderful.
Yet another new character that should have probably been held back for Season 3. There's an awful lot of characters in this show right now.
Time for a break so I'll jump over to the Muppets for a while.

protector2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 04:06 AM   #233
jamepeytoni011
Kindly Asked To Leave

I am pretty excited for this show based on how enjoyable Arrow is.
jamepeytoni011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 03:20 PM   #234
protector2814
Phoenix

Season II's chugging on along & getting better w/ each episode now that they've thinned out the cast a bit.

Just heard, after hearing that they might, then they wearn't, then they couldn't ... that finally there will be a Flash appearance on CBS' Supergirl. They've even set a date.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...upergirl-march

Old 02-10-2016, 04:38 PM   #235
protector2814
Phoenix

Last night's trip to Earth Two was an amazing episode; one of the best I've seen so far, & definitely the best of season II, so far. How many easter eggs did you all catch in the trip from earth 1 to 2? I saw more than a few including a nod to the late 80's Flash show, which I thought was a nice tip of the hat. Barry did break the 1 rule set down by earth 2's Dr. Wells almost immediately, but ... it did set the stage for a great ep. Enjoyed it immensely & can't wait for next week!''
Old 02-10-2016, 07:02 PM   #236
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Best episode of the series so far IMHO.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 10:08 PM   #237
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by protector2814 View Post
Last night's trip to Earth Two was an amazing episode; one of the best I've seen so far, & definitely the best of season II, so far. How many easter eggs did you all catch in the trip from earth 1 to 2? I saw more than a few including a nod to the late 80's Flash show, which I thought was a nice tip of the hat. Barry did break the 1 rule set down by earth 2's Dr. Wells almost immediately, but ... it did set the stage for a great ep. Enjoyed it immensely & can't wait for next week!''
Here's the breakdown of the cross universe image teases.

http://screenrant.com/flash-tv-multi...-booster-gold/
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 11:47 PM   #238
built2shred
Phoenix

I wasn't sure about the Flash at the beginning, but IMO it's become the best comic based shown on TV... with Gotham right behind it

Arrow is still nose diving.... you can kind of tell their budget is shrinking with all the cheap sets they use. The fight scene's are badly choreographed..... The stories are weak and to be honest it feels like a few of the actors are just phoning it in...

A Nightwing show would be pretty cool or even a Batgirl series..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 01:57 AM   #239
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Best episode of the series so far IMHO.
Totally agree!
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 01:25 AM   #240
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Tonight's episode was a nail-biter. I'm still trying to figure out who's behind the iron mask in the other glass cage with Barry in Earth 2? Seems like he knows Jay Garrick and disagree the Jay in Earth 1 is the real one.
Good episode.
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote