Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 08:55 PM   #851
MOTU_Maniac
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
Send again with orders@pcstoy.com cced
I just re-sent my e-mail about my broken Orko to audrey, orders, and customerservice PCS emails.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #852
madmanny
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I think I will have to send some emails again, bit worried about this now.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:04 PM   #853
Mqhuynh
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Send again with orders@pcstoy.com cced
Thank you.
Email resent.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:59 PM   #854
dao2
Cyclops

Received my smoke replace a little bit ago but I was supposed to send the head back (and when i asked if I should send the body back too Audrey said yes that would be good) but I have no received any return shipping instructions or label to send them back with ><
Old 10-16-2014, 06:09 AM   #855
ambasah
Red Skull

I have a heman hand reserved for me. I just need to know the paypal id to send the money to...
Old 10-17-2014, 12:11 AM   #856
woozie0
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
I just spoke with Audrey and she says she is up to date on issues as of this past Friday.

So if you still have an outstanding issue please email again to customerservice@pcstoy.com and please CC orders@pcstoy.com. please forward previous correspondence with her if possible.

Apologize for the inconvenience. We have an additional person that started helping on customer service so we should be clearing these hiccups up in the next few weeks.
My previous emails have gone to both of those addresses already but...sent again.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:59 PM   #857
Schinkenwilly
Doh!

Quote:
I just spoke with Audrey and she says she is up to date on issues as of this past Friday.

So if you still have an outstanding issue please email again to customerservice@pcstoy.com and please CC orders@pcstoy.com. please forward previous correspondence with her if possible.

Apologize for the inconvenience. We have an additional person that started helping on customer service so we should be clearing these hiccups up in the next few weeks.

And when will I get my refund on paypal then? I wrote today the 9th or 11th email and to orders@pcstoy.com too, but still nothing! Seems your PCS "service" just ignore customers! It needs 7 weeks now! Just like Pop Culture Shock know that paypal only makes trouble by canceling within 45 days after payment and just wait for that, that hey can keep the money! Im really angry on your betrayer service. Give me my money back! refund in paypal!
Old 10-26-2014, 01:21 PM   #858
jetfuel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woozie0 View Post
My previous emails have gone to both of those addresses already but...sent again.
I'm in the same boat as you. I've lost count on the amount of emails I have sent with no reply. I have also copied the pcs order email and that made no difference either. I know they see them because they have responded to the initial emails...they just choose to ignore follow up emails. Been waiting for my sub zero replacement for 2 months now after Audrey said it was shipping out in "5 days". I wish they would have just such with sideshow for their distribution. Pcs can not seem to handle the size of the plate in front of them.
So frustrating.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:04 PM   #859
dao2
Cyclops

yeah, their CS needs A LOT of help.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:23 PM   #860
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfuel View Post
I'm in the same boat as you. I've lost count on the amount of emails I have sent with no reply. I have also copied the pcs order email and that made no difference either. I know they see them because they have responded to the initial emails...they just choose to ignore follow up emails. Been waiting for my sub zero replacement for 2 months now after Audrey said it was shipping out in "5 days". I wish they would have just such with sideshow for their distribution. Pcs can not seem to handle the size of the plate in front of them.
So frustrating.
I finally gave up. First SZ back in August came with a huge paint "scuff" on his leg. After a month or so a body replacement showed up...with a broken leg because of a poor packing job. Waited another month and got a second replacement...this one was packed great but had a very similar giant scuff on the leg and a bonus blob of black paint on his back. I said I've had enough and politely asked to ship it back and get a refund and my email has been ignored thus far. You can't make this ---- up.
Closed Thread