Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Diamond Select

Old 07-25-2007, 10:33 PM   #31
Avenger
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleMidget View Post
Thanks to Johnneeukca, i nailed the twins ( *cough* ) and a few other items were included in the package, but pieces i already have in my collection. Still, i'm more then happy. Thanks bro, i owe you one (again).

In the matter of the seller that sold me the original pair, Paypal decided in my favor but kindly let me know that they were not able to recover any funds from the sellers account and therefor can not give me my money back

So, to all you future corrupted mofo sellers out there, all you have to do right after stiffing someone, is removing all the funds from your PP account and your home free

Glad you got one.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 11:03 PM   #32
Gir
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleMidget View Post
So, to all you future corrupted mofo sellers out there, all you have to do right after stiffing someone, is removing all the funds from your PP account and your home free

I'm pretty sure that's not true in all situations. I don't know the details, but I've heard of instances where PayPal has retrieved money from a seller's bank account or given a seller a negative balance. I think this usually occurs when buyers ask their credit card company to retrieve their funds through PayPal.
Gir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:50 AM   #33
Gir
Death is hereditary.

I'd love to find these busts. They don't seem to pop up very often. The last set on eBay was damaged.
Gir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:17 PM   #34
sdbuzzcut
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

With the title of this thread, and considering many of Moore's latest offerings, I wasn't sure it was about a single statue or two statues.

Grats on your acquisition!
sdbuzzcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:21 AM   #35
Wesley Pierce
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Love the quality of the images. Only problem with high quality images is that it shows the imperfections, like the chipping on the upper wing, the ding in the cyber shoulder, the bubbles in the paint.

Whatever imperfections they could cover up with paint they obviously tried to, and the rest, well.. we all know what bubbled paint does over time. Sad too, the Kabuki line is one of my faves.
Wesley Pierce is offline   Reply With Quote