Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-02-2020, 04:43 PM   #291
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I mean no new update on this piece, other than it's winning me over more and think i'll maybe end up trading my OG PF for it. I'm still not crazy about the over the shoulder look. But maybe (even tho i know people will hate it) will get a 3rd Ivy by Harbottle
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 06:30 AM   #292
ukshaun
Hercules

The other night i had had a few beers, and found myself thinking it over. No i didn't pull the trigger, but i did find myself looking at the image above, and the mouth, chin area appeared to look bigger than i recall. Given the basic base design and the price, i am still on the fence. I am looking forward to seeing how production in hand pieces look.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 06:35 AM   #293
Peedi
The Secret Six

When this was revealed I was like ok, a 3rd comic book Harley PF from SS, pass...And now I find myself wanting this. I sold the OG long ago but I like this one and the Ex. I haven’t pulled the trigger yet either but it’s likely I will.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 05:54 PM   #294
cigaro
Justice League

So I have been eyeing this piece for quite a while now, and I just kept going back and back to it.

Yesterday this statue became the first premium format I have ever purchased/pre-ordered.

Switching over from hot toys to statues and I cannot wait!
cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 06:00 PM   #295
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
So I have been eyeing this piece for quite a while now, and I just kept going back and back to it.

Yesterday this statue became the first premium format I have ever purchased/pre-ordered.

Ha! I don't know whether to congradulate you or mourn the loss of your bank account.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 06:00 PM   #296
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:

Congrats! I keep going back to that piece, too.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 06:28 PM   #297
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:

ah yes i remember this moment in my very own collecting career... 70 some odd statues later and still going strong, i hope youre ready! congrats and welcome aboard!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 06:42 PM   #298
cigaro
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
Ha! I don't know whether to congradulate you or mourn the loss of your bank account.
Yeah, I definitely fear that. When I got into hot toys, I really got into hot toys. I definitely am the kind of person who goes nuts with something new. The good thing is that a lot of the hot toys I have are worth way more than what I paid for them (Shout out iron man). So I can sell to help fund the statue phase lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
ah yes i remember this moment in my very own collecting career... 70 some odd statues later and still going strong, i hope youre ready! congrats and welcome aboard!
I realized that as cool as it is to be able to switch poses on hot toys and everything... I never do. So for me, statues just make way more sense not only because I like the bigger pieces, but also because I can just set it and forget it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Congrats! I keep going back to that piece, too.
yeah, I was going back and looking at different pieces I was into but this one just really kept calling my name. I absolutely love the exclusive portrait
cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 07:08 PM   #299
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:

I don’t blame you one bit. I’m getting this piece as well. It’s just perfect IMO.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 07:13 PM   #300
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I really want this but do I need another Harley? :/
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote