Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-01-2019, 02:25 PM   #3391
vKevinnn
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Does the prime 1 store charge sales tax to california?
vKevinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 03:17 PM   #3392
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandedSaiyan27 View Post
I see, looks like P1 is showing Aug-Oct now. Anyone know who's slated to be released after him? I've got bloody variant Guts coming this month, then Griffith. I have not ordered any of the God Hand and don't plan to at this time (Maybe Slan though).

Anyone here get Isidro? I passed on him because of the price and I don't think he's a must have character. Same with Beast of Cascas dream. I most likely won't be getting Schierke either. IMO they should have combined Isidro and Schierke into one statue to make it worth it.

On a different note who all are you hoping they end up making? I would love if they follow through with making Grunbeld. Although the price may steer me away. If I could request one more to be done it would be Irvine in his apostle form.
WELL i am committed to getting the whole line. the whole thing. I have berserk armor, Griffith and deluxe slan on pre-order at sideshow. I was going to order the rest of the currently available berserk statues from side show but this debacle has me worried.

So Unless P1 and SS work things out before my next statue is scheduled to be delivered i will have no choice but to cancel my berserk armor and get it directly From p1.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 09:45 AM   #3393
BrandedSaiyan27
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
WELL i am committed to getting the whole line. the whole thing. I have berserk armor, Griffith and deluxe slan on pre-order at sideshow. I was going to order the rest of the currently available berserk statues from side show but this debacle has me worried.

So Unless P1 and SS work things out before my next statue is scheduled to be delivered i will have no choice but to cancel my berserk armor and get it directly From p1.

Dang, the whole line is quite the commitment! I'm holding out for SK on horse, Casca and Grunbeld after I get bloody nightmare guts and EX Griffith.

Btw, that's exactly what I did with my Berserker Armor EX. Canceled my SS order (Which was the regular version btw) and got my waitlist for the EX through P1 store converted within a day. Also got my NRD back from SS so everything worked out great.
BrandedSaiyan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 03:27 PM   #3394
Zombiez

Quote:
Dang, the whole line is quite the commitment! I'm holding out for SK on horse, Casca and Grunbeld after I get bloody nightmare guts and EX Griffith.

Btw, that's exactly what I did with my Berserker Armor EX. Canceled my SS order (Which was the regular version btw) and got my waitlist for the EX through P1 store converted within a day. Also got my NRD back from SS so everything worked out great.
I know it's a big commitment but i LOVE berserk and when the whole thing is completed i will build a special display case with stained glass panel art from the manga. I really hope they do grunbeld in both of his forms, ganiska, Then i can call it quits on this line and maybe statue collecting in general.
Old 05-02-2019, 04:14 PM   #3395
SONICobra
Batman

damn that sounds like it will be one incredible display, cant wait to see it
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 04:25 PM   #3396
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Has there been an unedited version of Slan? I want to know what I am getting into.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2019, 05:32 PM   #3397
BrandedSaiyan27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
I know it's a big commitment but i LOVE berserk and when the whole thing is completed i will build a special display case with stained glass panel art from the manga. I really hope they do grunbeld in both of his forms, ganiska, Then i can call it quits on this line and maybe statue collecting in general.
Wow , that sounds like an amazing vision for your display man! Yes Berserk is my absolute favorite work of fiction, and I do plan on getting apostle form Zodd. And if they make Grunbled in his apostle form be ready to spend 7k+

Here's what I've got so far, still building out my display once I finish the basement, but I can't wait for the next few pieces to come in!

I'd love to see what you've got so far as well!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-4409.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	336.9 KB
ID:	123091  
Old 05-02-2019, 05:38 PM   #3398
Zombiez

Quote:
Wow , that sounds like an amazing vision for your display man! Yes Berserk is my absolute favorite work of fiction, and I do plan on getting apostle form Zodd. And if they make Grunbled in his apostle form be ready to spend 7k+

Here's what I've got so far, still building out my display once I finish the basement, but I can't wait for the next few pieces to come in!

I'd love to see what you've got so far as well!
I want to wait until i get at least 4 statues before i start building my display so hopefully sometime this year if there are no delays i should have the first part of my display up. For now i just have zodd and guts on a table nothing special.
Old 05-03-2019, 02:19 AM   #3399
vKevinnn
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:

How did you get your NRD back?
vKevinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2019, 09:42 AM   #3400
BrandedSaiyan27

Quote:
Originally Posted by vKevinnn View Post
How did you get your NRD back?
When it was first announced how expensive shipping from SS would be in the states I called SS and asked to cancel, and told them per their policy this statue had been delayed for more than 90 days so they had to give me back my NRD. No questions were asked, got my full refund and ordered from P1. Had my statues (not wet or moldy mind you) in a couple weeks.