Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 12-28-2014, 08:42 AM   #11
naindejardin
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Great display, for great collection bro!
naindejardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 06:29 PM   #12
WRossi
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Big Captain America fan are ya?

Looks really good. I plan on showing my your video tomorrow to see if she'll sign off on us putting in the time to try something like that. Mind if I toss a few questions your way?

What size is your room? And do you have any construction home improvement experience, or just kind of did a lot of research watching videos and such?
hey bud thanks for the kind words, convincing the wife is crucial..lol. the room is 12x12 minus the closet bump out. I specifically left that because if you remove a closet for any reason you can no longer classify that room as a bedroom when your looking to sell.which can cause a big hit to your asking price and what your assessment comes in at. So i just took the doors off and kind of made a nook out of it, in the closet area where you dont see, is where i store my dvds,tpb's etc. I dont have plans of selling anytime soon but to me i can easily remove the built-ins or the next guy who buys it can. As for home improvement experience I've done 90% of everything on my house myself,alot was from research etc but i can confidently do alot. The biggest issue i ran into on this project was lighting, theres alot of small dumb things i didn't know and couldnt find any answers on so it was all trial and error but any questions you have at all please ask, if i can help in any way I will. pics of closet below

WRossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 11:02 PM   #13
misfit138
Doh!

Excellent custom build. Very impressive. I have a question about the cherry cabinets that you have mounted to the wall. Would these be them?

Cherry display cabinet
misfit138 is offline   Reply With Quote