Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 06-11-2018, 12:47 PM   #2731
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
Congrats Bob! 2 great Conan statues, what sword is that on the PCS Conan base, is that a duplicate.
Thanks. My original sword came in damaged. Was able to glue the broken parts and I just put it on the base so that you can’t actually see the damage.
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 08:29 AM   #2732
hofmanjc
The Herculoids

Anyone looking for warpaint version, sideshow has it
hofmanjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 02:54 PM   #2733
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

It's on Waitlist now
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 01:10 AM   #2734
Siriusly
Doh!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Morton View Post
Thanks. My original sword came in damaged. Was able to glue the broken parts and I just put it on the base so that you can’t actually see the damage.
Email CS for a replacement. If you still need it simply submit some photos of the damage and provide full contact information including your mailing address. Sending this information in the initial email will speed the process up.

Last edited by Siriusly; 07-06-2018 at 01:11 AM. Reason: typo
Siriusly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:09 PM   #2735
Fazio23
Doh!

I purchased the Warpaint version this week through PCS. Although I've been informed Sideshow will be filling the order after SDCC. Hopefully it won't take too long.

New collector here and this is first big purchase. Originally was only going to collect Terminators, Predators, Aliens and Pumpkinhead type statue's but after reading all of the positive feedback on this thread it convinced me to pull the trigger. So as a new collector a big thanks for the help!

Warhead that looks amazing!
Fazio23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 05:42 PM   #2736
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazio23 View Post
I purchased the Warpaint version this week through PCS. Although I've been informed Sideshow will be filling the order after SDCC. Hopefully it won't take too long.

New collector here and this is first big purchase. Originally was only going to collect Terminators, Predators, Aliens and Pumpkinhead type statue's but after reading all of the positive feedback on this thread it convinced me to pull the trigger. So as a new collector a big thanks for the help!

Warhead that looks amazing!
Thanks and congrats Fazio! If you like what you see on the prototype you won’t be dissapointed, I also have the sideshow 1/4 scale warpaint version and after all my customizations on this PCS version, my sideshow version looks kind of mediocre compared to my PCS custom.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 12:09 PM   #2737
Fazio23
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhead View Post
Thanks and congrats Fazio! If you like what you see on the prototype you won’t be dissapointed, I also have the sideshow 1/4 scale warpaint version and after all my customizations on this PCS version, my sideshow version looks kind of mediocre compared to my PCS custom.
Thanks Warhead! That's an amazing talent. Would you ever customize your SS 1/4 version? Guess can never have too many statues depicting this iconic scene! I'm excited to see mine in person.
Old 07-21-2018, 12:17 PM   #2738
Fazio23
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Morton View Post
Here is my humble Conan the Barbarian corner - wish they would make more conan the barbarian statues:

Congrats on the setup Bob Morton! I have the same Martin Ansin Art print and hope to display above my statue as well.

It would be cool to see a statue depicting end of The Barbarian with Conan at top of stairs holding both swords or even Doom's head.
Old 07-21-2018, 04:52 PM   #2739
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

PCS did a great job on this statue and paintjob.
But I wanted to change some parts and here is the result...

Base, blood color and placement, hands, hair,...

Enjoy:

punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:00 PM   #2740
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Like what you did with the blood work and base, the base looks like a black mamba, nice changeups punisher.

warhead is offline   Reply With Quote