Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-24-2020, 10:56 AM   #11
darren1228
The Masters of Evil

Wonder if they'll get to the Hound....one of my favorite characters :P

I can't help but laugh when I think of this scene...
https://youtu.be/U1dH_RSP86c

"I bet his hair is greasier than Joffrey's ----"
"The greatest ----in swordsman died without a sword??"

darren1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:26 AM   #12
No1
The Avengers

Great statue and pose, but after season 8... I can't, it's so disappointed that I even want to throw away some banners and a board of the Dragon Ice I have...

the Ice Dragon was so pointless too, we saw him only in 3 episodes, the Night King, the great villain... but no, surprise! It's Danny! This Night King was just a distraction, send Arya who never saw a white walker before to kill him...

And Jon Snow doing nothing... no duel nothing, is like you building a Doomsday against Superman, and then in the end, Super do nothing, but came Zatana and defeat the villain in the most anticlimatic way possible, and surprise! The final villain become Wonder Woman
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:49 AM   #13
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren1228 View Post
Seems to be the consensus. Never been so excited about a show and then gotten over it so quickly ever. The last season was so bad that I don't even want to revisit the early awesome seasons.

I'm always disagree with this graphic, because for me season 5 was in general really bad, things start to go out of the road, nothing to do with the books anymore, ---- in Dorne, ---- in the north with Stanis, and what they did with Sansa? argh... horrible

Season 6 on the other way at least give answers and some good battles, and turning points, was better then S5 for me.
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 12:28 PM   #14
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Sweet!
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 01:51 PM   #15
TheProfessional
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I rewatch up to season 4 finale and am done. Those were among the best television ever made. The rest...well, my wait for book 6 continues. I think the Others will be far more interesting and satisfying there than the anti climatic show version.

Oh, and statue is nice.
Completely agree, seasons 1-4 are literally almost perfect. Some of the best stuff ever made. The episodes George RR Martin wrote are especially excellent. Season 5 it started to decline with the sand snakes etc. but it was still decent. Then after that it got much worse, only the ending of season 6 is incredible because of Cersei. 7 and 8 were mostly trash, I will say that the Hounds ending was perfect and he was the one person who they always did right for the entire series.
TheProfessional is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:00 PM   #16
Thor57
Teen Titans

I get the frustration. But I’m not gonna let D and D missing the landing ruin 4 flawless seasons followed by two stellar ones. People ---- on season 6 but it gave us the battle at the tower of joy as well as “The Door”, “Battle of the Bastards” and “Winds of Winter.” All solid top 20 episodes of the series for me.

As for the statue it’s amazing. I’ll get it cause A Song if Ice and Fire is a top 4 fantasy property for me. Instead of looking at it and seeing the failure of the battle for Winterfell, I’ll look at it and see the top 5 episode that Hardholme was.

For future ones, my first pick would be Khal Drogo but I know there is next to no chance of that happening.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:11 AM   #17
azurepred
Zot

For me, the final episode should have been the battle with the dead. It was the most intense and had the best song of the series when Arya shanked his azz. That being said, that finale put such a sour taste in my mouth, I don't know if I have the desire to buy anything from it. Worst finale I ever saw.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:40 AM   #18
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

If Prime 1 would have had the license and put this up after the Hardhome episode, this thing would be flying off the shelves. Now, meh (even though I think the statue looks really well done).
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 11:17 AM   #19
Jack's Username
Nightwing

So does this piece actually come with three figures?
Jack's Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:28 PM   #20
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Username View Post
So does this piece actually come with three figures?
Looks like it yeah
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote