Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 04-24-2008, 12:46 PM   #31
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Some more of your questions answered by Kotobukiya. Keep them coming in!

SF: What scale are the polystone comic statues going to be? Any plans on doing VS dioramas or 1/4-scale statues?

Koto: Right now we are working in 1/6th scale and do not have any plans to make 1/4th scale Marvel products, but will likely do so for other licenses in the future.

SF: Any chance of switching from vinyl to polystone for your Star Wars statues?

Koto: For Star Wars we do not have any plans to make polystone statues, and we are not pursuing doing so.

SF: What are your future plans with DC?

Koto: Kotobukiya’s The Dark Knight line will consist of four different ARTFX Statues as well as one other item. It also should be noted that our Dark Knight goods are not limited editions – if this is being reported as such, unfortunately, it is an error.

SF: It was mentioned that the final piece in your Halo 3 series would be two Spartan soldiers riding on a Mongoose. Can we expect the soldiers to have any interchangeable armor pieces like hands, arms or helmets?

Koto: The Mongoose will have some cool accessories/features, but please stay tuned for our official announcements.

SF: Is it true the Final Fantasy Masterpiece Arts statues are not limited editions and more production runs of Cloud Strife could take place?

Koto: Square-Enix Products (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts) are a separate company and product line. Questions regarding those items would be better directed to SQEX for accurate responses.
gonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #32
TheJoker
The Doh! has to go!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post

SF: Is it true the Final Fantasy Masterpiece Arts statues are not limited editions and more production runs of Cloud Strife could take place?

Koto: Square-Enix Products (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts) are a separate company and product line. Questions regarding those items would be better directed to SQEX for accurate responses.

Thats what i needed to know.... thanks
TheJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:51 AM   #33
Bruticus
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Koto Jabba ?
Bruticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 07:52 AM   #34
Knives Out
Doh!

Will you be making any more Aliens or Predator statues ? What licenses do you have of those films ? Thanks
Knives Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:53 PM   #35
Vracula
Jedi Order

whats the differance in the japanese and american released iron man polystone statue!
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #36
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

SF: Whats the differance in the Japanese and American released Iron Man polystone statue?

Koto: There are no differences – we make the same product for all markets, and edition sizes encompass all territories.
Old 05-01-2008, 05:48 PM   #37
nerdbane
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonk View Post

Kotobukiya's name is on the shipping box for the Cloud Strife statue and all of the press releases for the Final Fantasy Masterpiece Arts line mention Kotobukiya so I know they are involved and should be privy to this type of information. I've even spoken with a Koto rep in L.A. who answers email for the Koto club and he knew all about this statue and the ones due to be released. I'm confused about this response. What is Kotobukiya's role in the Final Fantasy Masterpiece Arts series?
nerdbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 07:58 AM   #38
hellboydce
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

when are we going to get some announcements and previews about and of the marvel stuff?
hellboydce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #39
sith_rising
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Do you have a list of upcoming Star Wars statues? I'm going to beg you guys for a Dooku and Qui-Gon until the end of time!
sith_rising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 12:09 PM   #40
gonk
Kotobukiya Rep
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdbane View Post
Kotobukiya's name is on the shipping box for the Cloud Strife statue and all of the press releases for the Final Fantasy Masterpiece Arts line mention Kotobukiya so I know they are involved and should be privy to this type of information. I've even spoken with a Koto rep in L.A. who answers email for the Koto club and he knew all about this statue and the ones due to be released. I'm confused about this response. What is Kotobukiya's role in the Final Fantasy Masterpiece Arts series?
Koto: While we have a very close working relationship, Square-Enix Products is a separate company from Kotobukiya.