Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 10-30-2013, 05:04 AM   #21
afreeman
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Did not realize that this was Pacific time till I tried to log in at 8 pm eastern time,,,DUHHHHH! I get up at 4 am so I saw very little of the video, sure hope someone taped it, I want to see it so baaaad!
afreeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 09:23 AM   #22
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Got to watch 2 hours of it, then i needed to get to sleep but the bust was shaping up damn fast. Good stuff man!

Edit: if ya do it again two things, 1) more sculpting less nuking clay in the microwave with your hot pockets! 2) possible to do it earlier for people on the east coast?
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:28 AM   #23
Alucard
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Pretty good webinar! The bust was looking really good and the texture techniques were awesome too. Thank you Erick. I too agree with John. Can you make it a little early for the east coast? I fell asleep twice because it was way passed my bedtime, and I had to work the next day.
Alucard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:35 AM   #24
gomur
The Tick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Got to watch 2 hours of it, then i needed to get to sleep but the bust was shaping up damn fast. Good stuff man!

Edit: if ya do it again two things, 1) more sculpting less nuking clay in the microwave with your hot pockets! 2) possible to do it earlier for people on the east coast?
Erick did bring up the possibility of future webinars with more specific subjects (hands, hair, etc). I'd certainly be interested. The last hour was pretty sweet as Erick got into the tertiary detailing on the bust and the equipment he uses. I kept imagining he was sculpting King Shark myself!

gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:08 AM   #25
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

id love to see more, just can't do it so late for being on the east coast. if twas to start maybe 6-7 pacific time would be better being around 9 east coast time.

not saying do them all this time, but maybe once in a while a earlier one and then other times reg time for Erick.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 05:06 PM   #26
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
id love to see more, just can't do it so late for being on the east coast. if twas to start maybe 6-7 pacific time would be better being around 9 east coast time.

not saying do them all this time, but maybe once in a while a earlier one and then other times reg time for Erick.
The response has been overwhelming and I might do this on a regular basis on Saturday Mornings.
Will keep you posted.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 01:31 AM   #27
moonmonkey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

awesome webinnar erick i saw it on youtube very informative and inspirational hope to see more of these down the line
moonmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 04:53 AM   #28
halfamazing
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonmonkey View Post
awesome webinnar erick i saw it on youtube very informative and inspirational hope to see more of these down the line
would you mind posting a link to the youtube video please?

edit: found it here
halfamazing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:47 PM   #29
dechirico7
The Flash

I thought the webinar was great. I passed out after two hours though. Couldn't stay up til 1 am after putting a 13 hour day in at work.
Is there a photo of the finished bust?
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote