Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-10-2017, 03:53 AM   #281
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
oh Sh$t never knew this was you been following your channel since beginning. i dont recall you ever posting videos on statue forum???
Hey thanks man! I do post them here and there usually stuff that no one else has done like i posted up a video of my Zett Studios Getter and Infinity Studios Zhao Yun.

But no i don't spam them all over the place
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:01 PM   #282
apellica
The Herculoids

Ok, I just received my Quan Chi statue today. Couple of things though:

1) I received no shipping notice for it and it was just dropped in front of my door without a signature. I came home to a $400+ statue sitting on my door step. Not happy...it could of been stolen.

2.) I was suppose to get an AP. This was going to be my first AP and I see a number 53 of 77 on the box. Are the AP's numbered? Can anyone confirmed if that's the case? Again, it is my first time and I don't want to open it if I need to return it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0816.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	218.2 KB
ID:	107168  
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:21 PM   #283
strife87
Spider-Ham

The box numbers are for internal pcs use. Not necessarily the number of the piece inside. My ap Sagat is box 89 of 107 but has ap coa and base.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:26 PM   #284
htx87
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
Ok, I just received my Quan Chi statue today. Couple of things though:

1) I received no shipping notice for it and it was just dropped in front of my door without a signature. I came home to a $400+ statue sitting on my door step. Not happy...it could of been stolen.

2.) I was suppose to get an AP. This was going to be my first AP and I see a number 53 of 77 on the box. Are the AP's numbered? Can anyone confirmed if that's the case? Again, it is my first time and I don't want to open it if I need to return it.

1. Really weird you did not receive a shipping notice or weren't required to sign for your package. Should contact PCS to find out what happened.

2. Im not too sure but the outside number doesn't matter. "AP" will be under the base before the edition size of your statue.
htx87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 05:40 PM   #285
apellica
The Herculoids

Ok thanks for the input guys
Old 08-18-2017, 10:37 PM   #286
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Hey thanks man! I do post them here and there usually stuff that no one else has done like i posted up a video of my Zett Studios Getter and Infinity Studios Zhao Yun.

But no i don't spam them all over the place
Just saw Quan chi (finally) what else you got on order you making video of? I didn't hear anything about kintaro you got him on order?
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:57 AM   #287
FROBAY
Phoenix

AP's will have the red tape on the shipping box.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 09:46 AM   #288
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Just saw Quan chi (finally) what else you got on order you making video of? I didn't hear anything about kintaro you got him on order?
I review everything i get in, PCS specifically I've got at least 10+ pieces on order so they'll all be done on arrival. Nash should be next from PCS but Kotal Kahn might sneak int here.

No Kintaro, i'm not a fan of the Klassic line though Kintaro looks like he's come out amazing.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 09:55 AM   #289
apellica
The Herculoids

I finally unboxed my Quan Chi. As people have mentioned, the red tape on the box signifies it was an AP which I thought wasn't. However, this company still suffers from quality control issues as my piece came out flawed. It just shows not even an AP version may not come out perfect.

My concerns/issues:

1.) The piece arrived unexpectedly. I came home from work with this statue sitting on my doorstep. It looks like it was shipped by USPS (bad carrier). I got no tracking notification and no signature was required obviously. So right from the start....poor communication.

2.) I can't get his head to fit on the body due to poor molding. Where is the damn quality control?? I mean, a head not fitting in correctly is kind of a big deal. Even with a little force I could not get it in. It should of fit in nicely like the Kintaro I received from them earlier.

3.) Now I probably will need to wait like 5 months or so to get this resolved....just like my Raiden return.

Other thoughts:
- Not a big fan of the severed head switch-out piece
- Not a fan at all with the additional energy sword. It looks tacky at best when applied. It should of been a whole new switch-out hand if they wanted to do it correctly. However, it's an insignificant piece compared to the rest of the statue and most likely will be overlooked by collectors.

If it wasn't for the molding issue, the statue looks great. I like the pose a lot and the energy effects suits him perfectly. Too bad the poor quality control has dampened my excitement on the statue.

Now I have to deal with their customer service department AGAIN!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0818 (Medium).JPG
Views:	28
Size:	156.5 KB
ID:	107185   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0819 (Medium).JPG
Views:	26
Size:	136.8 KB
ID:	107186   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0820 (Medium).JPG
Views:	23
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	107187   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0821 (Medium).JPG
Views:	26
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	107188   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0822 (Medium).JPG
Views:	28
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	107189  

Old 08-20-2017, 02:23 PM   #290
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
I finally unboxed my Quan Chi. As people have mentioned, the red tape on the box signifies it was an AP which I thought wasn't. However, this company still suffers from quality control issues as my piece came out flawed. It just shows not even an AP version may not come out perfect.

My concerns/issues:

1.) The piece arrived unexpectedly. I came home from work with this statue sitting on my doorstep. It looks like it was shipped by USPS (bad carrier). I got no tracking notification and no signature was required obviously. So right from the start....poor communication.

2.) I can't get his head to fit on the body due to poor molding. Where is the damn quality control?? I mean, a head not fitting in correctly is kind of a big deal. Even with a little force I could not get it in. It should of fit in nicely like the Kintaro I received from them earlier.

3.) Now I probably will need to wait like 5 months or so to get this resolved....just like my Raiden return.

Other thoughts:
- Not a big fan of the severed head switch-out piece
- Not a fan at all with the additional energy sword. It looks tacky at best when applied. It should of been a whole new switch-out hand if they wanted to do it correctly. However, it's an insignificant piece compared to the rest of the statue and most likely will be overlooked by collectors.

If it wasn't for the molding issue, the statue looks great. I like the pose a lot and the energy effects suits him perfectly. Too bad the poor quality control has dampened my excitement on the statue.

Now I have to deal with their customer service department AGAIN!
sorry to hear this are you sure he is at right angle another person commented about head seam on kintaro only to fix it properly after realizing it was not placed properly. it happens to the best of us.

it not just pcs with qc issues no matter what you pay unless someone grabs those factories by the balls qc issues will arise. they just love to take shortcuts when not monitored. pcs as well as alot of other companies has not grabbed this concept as yet.

some will argue pcs does their own qc that is true but it needs to be more then 3 people to be honest. we see like 2 people in videos handling 350 edition sizes in qc. thats just not going to cut it you will fail every time. how can 2-3 people handle all those statues qcing? they will surly miss things.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote