Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-18-2017, 08:02 AM   #251
mikman42
Nightwing

I ordered Bud and Lou through SS with points.I have the org SS PF Joker EX sitting in his box and thought the hyenas at 7" with the way the base is would go well with the original Joker pf but I didn't know about Tweeterheads Harley,Joker and Hyena set until I saw Bud,Lou and the Joker in SS last newsletter on the 15th
mikman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:17 AM   #252
grphyx1
Kingpin

Well SS also carried the Harley. TH is trying to get more information out. Did you sign up for the newsletter on the site? Also you can get updates through the links on their site to facebook, instagram and twitter. (even without and account)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikman42 View Post
I ordered Bud and Lou through SS with points.I have the org SS PF Joker EX sitting in his box and thought the hyenas at 7" with the way the base is would go well with the original Joker pf but I didn't know about Tweeterheads Harley,Joker and Hyena set until I saw Bud,Lou and the Joker in SS last newsletter on the 15th
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:04 AM   #253
xforce
Hydra

Quick Question for anyone buying this are you worried about this leaning over time? There seems to be a lot of weight on one thin trail of smoke?

Also I think SS still has Harley up for pre order
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:25 AM   #254
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
Quick Question for anyone buying this are you worried about this leaning over time? There seems to be a lot of weight on one thin trail of smoke?

Also I think SS still has Harley up for pre order
There was a lot of discussion on the leaning issues earlier in this thread. We were told that Tweeterhead was aware of our concerns and they were strengthening it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWP View Post
Hey Guys sorry to get to you all late but it took awhile for my profile to be approved. With that said I can answer a few of your ?s but cant go into complete detail of what this line is up too.

#1- As for scale she is sixth scale.

#2 Regular release for all vendors is the traditional head with traditional collar, and the popgun hand. You can get that version from, sideshow, big bad toy store, entertainment earth, etc.... Tweeter heads version is the exclusive because it comes with the goggle head, scarf collar, joker hand, traditional head with traditional collar, and pop gun hand. So by buying it from Tweeter Head you get all the parts to mix and match how you want to display it.

#3-I see there is alot of concern about the smoke trail not holding her weight. Keep in mind that the pictures are a prototype and not final product. We have already revised the tooling master that's going to the factory for production. It has been beefed up to make sure there are no weak points to alleviate any bending and it also will not interfere with the look of the piece. So what this prototype looks like will not differ much at all just the smoke trail is a little thicker and bulkier near the bottom. Also we have confirmed with our factory that the smoke trail will be produced in a clear material that is very rigid and will not warp or break. So to answer that ? This piece went through alot of development and this issue was addressed knowing that this would be a major concern for the buyer and collector. It has been taken care of and I hope you guy enjoy her if you decide to purchase her.

# 4- This line will be covering a wide variety of diverse characters from the DC universe.

Thank you and I hope this helps out.

Jason Wires
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:31 AM   #255
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikman42 View Post
if someone is willing to buy the Joker EX and the Hyenas from Tweeterheads site they should have an option to get the Harley EX.To stop selling the H.Q. EX on the day the Joker EX and Hyenas drop gives you 1 day to bundle all 3 for the Harley Riser also.just my 2c
Time for a drink
Cheers
HQ was available for months. Her pre-order window was announced it would be closing on a set date and actually stayed open a couple days longer. Anyone that didn't order her direct before she sold out has no one to blame but themselves.

There was no bundle. Just a bonus for those that ordered all 3 direct that was announced a few weeks before The Joker and the hyenas went up. You didn't need to order all 3 at once to get the bonus riser. You already stated that you ordered pieces through Sideshow which automatically disqualifies you for the bonus riser so I'm not sure what your point is exactly?
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:35 AM   #256
xforce
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
There was a lot of discussion on the leaning issues earlier in this thread. We were told that Tweeterhead was aware of our concerns and they were strengthening it.
Thank you sir I guess I missed this
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:41 AM   #257
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by xforce View Post
Thank you sir I guess I missed this
You're welcome. This thread has gotten quite a bit longer since then. Took me a while to find it myself. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 10:48 AM   #258
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Glad I pre-ordred Harley. Now on to pre-order joker before he too gets sold out. Ill get lou and bud later before september 30th.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:18 PM   #259
mikman42
Nightwing

My point (opinion) is that the size of the es on the H.O. Ex will not make this statue anymore valuable in the aftermarket onced released yet if customers were willing to buy the set of 3 from Tweeterheads site after the 15th why not give them the opportunity for the H.Q.ex as that would be a good indication of people buying to keep not flip.A lot of collectors carn't check forums and web sites everyday and no I didn't want Harley but I could of ordered the ex just,after seeing the hyenas on a SS newsletter.My $2c. Oh so personal life goes on without a statue in sight
Cheers Mick
mikman42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 11:32 AM   #260
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

And the confusion continues...

haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote