Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 04-10-2018, 09:18 PM   #21
Punisher_
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1203 View Post
Mk3 shang with a mk1 ex shang dammit
Just imagine if PCS cared for Mortal Kombat the same way they care for street fighter. We might have had the whole cast of the original fighters.
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 12:00 PM   #22
chris1203
The Spirit
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher_ View Post
Just imagine if PCS cared for Mortal Kombat the same way they care for street fighter. We might have had the whole cast of the original fighters.
I know i just hope for shang kano sonya and johnny cage
chris1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:20 PM   #23
AkumaParallax
Fantastic Four

Out of the ones released, I crave a Baraka. I dont know what it is but its a boring character with an amazing design and the pose and size is perfect.

Out of whats slated to come out, gotta be my boy CYRAX. I'm better at controlling my impulses and bank account so I unfortunately can't be as trigger happy as Gem but your unboxings and review were HUGE in pushing me into starting a MK line with Kintaro. Been hunting for Goro to display next to his Shokan brother
AkumaParallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 09:27 PM   #24
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaParallax View Post
Out of the ones released, I crave a Baraka. I dont know what it is but its a boring character with an amazing design and the pose and size is perfect.

Out of whats slated to come out, gotta be my boy CYRAX. I'm better at controlling my impulses and bank account so I unfortunately can't be as trigger happy as Gem but your unboxings and review were HUGE in pushing me into starting a MK line with Kintaro. Been hunting for Goro to display next to his Shokan brother
Be patient with goro you can get him for 250-300 shipped without trying too hard. While I would gladly pay 600 for him he’s that awesome and massive. imo you wouldn’t be doing yourself any favors paying retail or crazy price for him mk is very forgiven if you missed out.

Only 1 guy eleudes me reptile 1/4 kind of hard to justify paying 1/3 mk pcs price for him.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 09:32 PM   #25
Punisher_

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Be patient with goro you can get him for 250-300 shipped without trying too hard. While I would gladly pay 600 for him he’s that awesome and massive. imo you wouldn’t be doing yourself any favors paying retail or crazy price for him mk is very forgiven if you missed out.

Only 1 guy eleudes me reptile 1/4 kind of hard to justify paying 1/3 mk pcs price for him.
You missed out on Reptile about a month ago he sold for 500 shipped on eBay. Or I think it was January.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:45 PM   #26
Darkcross
The Spirit

Would like any of these 3 for the klassic line. I wasn't a fan of the UMK3 ninja costumes, new 1/4 scale Reptile with fabric costume would be great.
Darkcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:06 PM   #27
joyfi2
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I loved the Klassic 1/4 ninjas as they are. I doubt they're going to do them again at 1/4 just to check off their MK2 costume. At this point, we really need other characters besides the ninjas. Shang and Kung would be great.
joyfi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:51 PM   #28
Punisher_

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfi2 View Post
I loved the Klassic 1/4 ninjas as they are. I doubt they're going to do them again at 1/4 just to check off their MK2 costume. At this point, we really need other characters besides the ninjas. Shang and Kung would be great.
Well they might. They are doing a new 1:4 Scale line of Mortal Kombat klassic statues that are Fully Sculpted and come with a dynamic base and pose. Its called "Legacy" and its based on Mortal Kombat 2... Well at least Raiden is. Raiden has been the first one to kick it off but Jerry did say to at least expect another one followed after (Raiden is already up for pre order right now on their site if you didn't know).

Imagine the original costumes and characters with sick ass poses AND fully sculpted. This line would kill. Sorta like how Street Fighter has its Mixed Media line and its new Ultra line thats also 1:4 scale and fully sculpted with a dynamic pose. I hope they do the same with Mortal Kombat.
Old 04-12-2018, 10:13 PM   #29
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

They will absolutely do a klassic Sub and Scorp again for this 'new line'. I surely hope it's the same MK1 or MK1-inspired costumes that they used for the 1:3. Never liked the MK3 designs, and even the MK2 were inferior to 1. BMX shin pads... ugh.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 10:56 PM   #30
qz33
Rescue

Hmmm not sure ol Raiden's doing so hot that the line may continue.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote