Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-22-2020, 10:20 AM   #1
grphyx1
Kingpin

Tweeterhead: Live FB show, Thursday, January 23, 2020, Noon PST, 3 p.m. EST

Join in the live show for updates on upcoming preorders. Feel free to pose any question here.

Upcoming galleries and pre-orders.

QUESTIONS FOR JANUARY 23, 2020, LIVE FEED

Wagner Vasconcelos Jordan Green - Will hawkman/hawkgirl be shown this year?

--------------------------

Sylvester Boler - You guys just keep me picking up extra shifts at work to support my habit LOL... Down the line will we see a Giganta, the Hawks, Firestorm, Zatanna, Black Lightning?...i could go on...

---------------------------

Eric Smith - When will the TH website schedule be updated? The delivery schedule is still very outdated with deliveries showing July of 2019 and they still haven’t shipped. I’m not upset, I’m just pointing it out before you get yelled at. Love you guys!

Juan Doe - Any word on Batgirl and Robin?

Walrus - Hello, Can anyone tell me about the status of Aquaman or Flash?

Hoping to complete the original line up and wondering if these two might go on sale this year?

Mmk123 - Will we see a Black Canary after Flash and Aquaman are done, to complete the original 7 JLAer's? Although if we got the Perez costumed Zatanna statue I would not be too upset.

Demona - Do we know where Hawkgirl is releasing in the line? I saw on FB that Zatanna is being sculpted, but she seemed to come up for discussion AFTER this statue did. Just asking...planning my TH collection....since I will probably need another case given Starfire, Catwoman, Hawkgirl, Poison Ivy, Zatanna, and Harley all need a home together. If Black Canary is made with a blue bomber jacket, she shall be mine too.

George Clark - I've read on TH's FB page that Kalibak will also be done (eventually) - any insight as to whether or not Orion will ever be considered?

chrismhk - Any plans for teen titans statue this year?

MisterJ - The Question is can you move The Question up in the schedule to this year??? He's got a good comic run right now so he might sell more.

DarkLantern - Is the Jason Wires line of statues dead? Was really looking forward to more in that line.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 11:01 AM   #2
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I would assume that Chad would want to finish out the JLA and the New Teen Titans but when will we start to see members of the Justice Society being produced.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 02:32 PM   #3
Augen
Metal Men

If possible like to know what the roadmap is for 2020 in terms of releases and announcements.

I understand may adjust. Trying to set expectations for Tweeterhead purchases.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 03:17 PM   #4
George Clark
Justice League

I've read on TH's FB page that Kalibak will also be done (eventually) - any insight as to whether or not Orion will ever be considered?
George Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 03:20 PM   #5
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Clark View Post
I've read on TH's FB page that Kalibak will also be done (eventually) - any insight as to whether or not Orion will ever be considered?
Well it would be silly to do darkseid, steppenwolf, kalibak and not Orion now. But I will put it in
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 03:27 PM   #6
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
If possible like to know what the roadmap is for 2020 in terms of releases and announcements.

I understand may adjust. Trying to set expectations for Tweeterhead purchases.
Right! TH is getting all my monies because they are killing it! SS dropped MOTU and hasn't shown me a Storm PF/Maquette. XM hasn't made anybody I have interest in lately (still debating 1:6 Harley bc I do like that statue).
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 03:29 PM   #7
George Clark
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Well it would be silly to do darkseid, steppenwolf, kalibak and not Orion now. But I will put it in
It's a Whacky world we live in...you never know. Appreciate your asking!
George Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 04:50 PM   #8
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Right! TH is getting all my monies because they are killing it! SS dropped MOTU and hasn't shown me a Storm PF/Maquette. XM hasn't made anybody I have interest in lately (still debating 1:6 Harley bc I do like that statue).
Starfire and Batgirl are pre ordered for me.

Huge list of characters I'd love to see get the Tweeterhead treatment.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 05:47 PM   #9
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I've got Starfire on order. I keep debating Batgirl, but I have display space concerns. Knowing that Ivy, Zatanna, and Hawkgirl are all on their way, I need to save space for them in my case.

And if the MOTU hints are to be believed the hopefully future releases of Teela and Sorceress will need homes too
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 06:11 PM   #10
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Yep, same here. I have Starfire, GL, and Shazam coming. Knowing that I'll be getting Zatanna, Ivy, and Hawkgirl, I have to be mindful of space. And if they're made, I'm probably going to want Hawkman, the Huntress, Black Canary, Star Sapphire, Deathstroke, Aquaman, and the Flash as well.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote