Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-05-2020, 08:22 PM   #1
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Ordering from Tweeterhead directly

Hey Guys,

Just so things don't look strange when you are checking out in the future, I wanted to explain the new order page.

Our software won't allow us to price one item at two different prices and have one of them linked to the payment plan, so when you check out...using Darkseid as an example...

You will see an option to pay in full for $375. This is a straight payment with the $25 early payment discount included. For the payment plan, you will see an option to pay the deposit/payment plan. This will also show $375 but also included in the description, you will see a % for a service fee. This is the only way we could get the $25 added to bring the total to $400. You will be charged $49.99 at checkout and will be put in the system to have ten equal payments.

Darkseid under the payment plan is $400.50. I hope the 50 cents will be ok considering the free shipping. This is as close to $400 as we could get it!!

Thanks and please ask me any questions!! Have a great evening!!
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 08:40 PM   #2
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I have not watched the video Chad but I still have to pay my 2nd payment for Green Lantern. Will I be able to pay that off under the payment plan as well or will I just have to pay the entire balance off in one lump sum?
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 09:16 PM   #3
JemBoyKen
Doh!

Why not just create 2 separate product page listings to avoid confusion with service fees, pricing etc?

One page for payment in full with $25 discount and then a second page for the payment plan?

DARKSEID EX maquette (FULL PAYMENT)

DARKSEID EX maquette (PAYMENT PLAN)
JemBoyKen is offline   Reply With Quote