Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 07-28-2018, 07:49 PM   #1321
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I was told to disregard end of August akuma will be here sooner. Little miscommunication there.

Eric is ken still scheduled for po late August as you stated or will he be pushed back?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8BCD6899-61C1-44A9-84D0-DE61202AEDE5.png
Views:	25
Size:	192.6 KB
ID:	115650  
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:46 PM   #1322
Kallix
Justice League

10 business days after 07/26, it's 08/09 or 08/10, so why it's end of august now? They should give more informations.

2 more months of delay...
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:54 PM   #1323
ryuhayabusa6787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallix View Post
10 business days after 07/26, it's 08/09 or 08/10, so why it's end of august now? They should give more informations.

2 more months of delay...
It’s miscommunication I spoke to the guy who will be shipping akuma it will NOT be at end of August he will relay to rest of team to fix this error.
Old 07-29-2018, 04:55 AM   #1324
Kallix
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
It’s miscommunication I spoke to the guy who will be shipping akuma it will NOT be at end of August he will relay to rest of team to fix this error.
Ok thank you for the good news, they should just delete the post on facebook or comment that it is a mistake.
Old 07-30-2018, 12:51 PM   #1325
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Ok thank you for the good news, they should just delete the post on facebook or comment that it is a mistake.
Hi guys,
That’s was mistake, the statues should arrive una few days around the 12th or so and then we start shipping immediately... apologies we have literally weeks worth of emails among all three of us and we are replying as fast as possible day and night.
Please be patient, remember there’s things outside our control that make this take longer than expected... however we are still keeping true to shipping before a year has gone by since PO.
We will try to stay within 8 months.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 03:11 AM   #1326
Kallix
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
Hi guys,
That’s was mistake, the statues should arrive una few days around the 12th or so and then we start shipping immediately... apologies we have literally weeks worth of emails among all three of us and we are replying as fast as possible day and night.
Please be patient, remember there’s things outside our control that make this take longer than expected... however we are still keeping true to shipping before a year has gone by since PO.
We will try to stay within 8 months.

As long as people are kept informed, I think there is no problem. However, I don't understand why the information is always appearing on facebook with the date error. People think it's true and so are unhappy and doubts.

8 months would be perfect but we see with other companies that it's very difficult to hold this deadline.
Old 07-31-2018, 10:38 AM   #1327
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
As long as people are kept informed, I think there is no problem. However, I don't understand why the information is always appearing on facebook with the date error. People think it's true and so are unhappy and doubts.

8 months would be perfect but we see with other companies that it's very difficult to hold this deadline.
It is possible, to keep it to 8th months, however be aware that our competitor takes up to 2 years to deliver stuff. I think for a new company we have a decent record. And I anawrae we need more staff to reply to emails, but the inner logistics of running such a small operation do not allow me to hire more people yet.
However I can say that we finally saw a more positive result with this Akuma experiment overall, and that being said now we can start doing a lot more stuff then before.
What do I mean by “experiment” well we saw the difference between making 600 pieces with Ryu and a lot less with Akuma. From now on I will focus on making stuff to order.
That way our runs will be smaller, quality will be even better, and our production lead times shorter.
Our profit will come from contast releases.
Ken for example has been brewing for a while, and we will be releasing him late September.
But we are already working on printing the next 3 characters, so by the time Ken is ready to show we will have 3-4 releases ready to produce as well.
Old 07-31-2018, 01:33 PM   #1328
ryuhayabusa6787

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
It is possible, to keep it to 8th months, however be aware that our competitor takes up to 2 years to deliver stuff. I think for a new company we have a decent record. And I anawrae we need more staff to reply to emails, but the inner logistics of running such a small operation do not allow me to hire more people yet.
However I can say that we finally saw a more positive result with this Akuma experiment overall, and that being said now we can start doing a lot more stuff then before.
What do I mean by “experiment” well we saw the difference between making 600 pieces with Ryu and a lot less with Akuma. From now on I will focus on making stuff to order.
That way our runs will be smaller, quality will be even better, and our production lead times shorter.
Our profit will come from contast releases.
Ken for example has been brewing for a while, and we will be releasing him late September.
But we are already working on printing the next 3 characters, so by the time Ken is ready to show we will have 3-4 releases ready to produce as well.
Sounds good man

I don’t think people mind a year for a statue of course faster delivery is also better BUT when company is advertising less than a year it becomes a BIG problem when it isn’t reached. I think the promise by prototype z is what is causing unnecessary conflict. In my opinion it’s just better to advertise 1 year per statue. Ryu took 1 year and akuma same 1 year. If ken takes less than a year that would be great but I think company should say your looking at 1 year for ken from po to in hands this way when 8 months go by people are not complaining why ken isn’t done, why ken hasn’t left China why ken is stuck on a boat etc. once you put a deadline on something it is imperative that it is met especially at Ptz price point.

I want whole line so bring ken on!!!
Old 07-31-2018, 10:07 PM   #1329
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Sounds good man

I don’t think people mind a year for a statue of course faster delivery is also better BUT when company is advertising less than a year it becomes a BIG problem when it isn’t reached. I think the promise by prototype z is what is causing unnecessary conflict. In my opinion it’s just better to advertise 1 year per statue. Ryu took 1 year and akuma same 1 year. If ken takes less than a year that would be great but I think company should say your looking at 1 year for ken from po to in hands this way when 8 months go by people are not complaining why ken isn’t done, why ken hasn’t left China why ken is stuck on a boat etc. once you put a deadline on something it is imperative that it is met especially at Ptz price point.

I want whole line so bring ken on!!!
Noted and thanks so much for the advice man!
Old 08-01-2018, 06:37 PM   #1330
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

I’ll be ready and waiting at the end of September

Any chance one of the three is Chunners? Its been a while since any sneaks hint hint
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote