Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-12-2016, 06:45 AM   #101
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrchrd62 View Post
Don't need to sneak a peek Warlock. Our next unveiling will take place either later today or tomorrow depending on how fast we can prep the pictures.
So I see the new release is Arkhalla 4. Nice work. My question now is this: Is she able to be displayed without her bottom skirt piece? If so, why don't you guys post a pic or two of her without it? I display my statues in various states of undress so I appreciate seeing what I'm buying.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 01:46 PM   #102
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

No bottomless statues, this time, Warlock. For those of you who have not yet seen the latest Arkhalla statue, Arkhalla Fight. It will feature Arkhalla in a fighting stance with a scimitar and the customary removable top.

As a bonus feature to our Exclusive website buyers, you will also receive her trademark scepter, the full 7 issue Queen of Vampire graphic novel, and a Poster of the upcoming Queen of Vampire paperback novel.
Spencer T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:02 PM   #103
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
No bottomless statues, this time, Warlock. For those of you who have not yet seen the latest Arkhalla statue, Arkhalla Fight. It will feature Arkhalla in a fighting stance with a scimitar and the customary removable top.

As a bonus feature to our Exclusive website buyers, you will also receive her trademark scepter, the full 7 issue Queen of Vampire graphic novel, and a Poster of the upcoming Queen of Vampire paperback novel.
VERY dissapointing...

From FB:
Question: By way of a question, there is talk that maybe the bottom skirt part may be detachable like the top. Any chance of this? (fingers crossed)

Answer: Yes, the whole thing comes off! I know what you all like very well. I'm the same! LOL

So what changed? Why is this now not removable? That's the $465 question....
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 04:48 PM   #104
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

When did you see that message from Facebook warlock?
Old 10-12-2016, 05:21 PM   #105
Thegameman2011
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
When did you see that message from Facebook warlock?
It's on facebook
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1041.PNG
Views:	26
Size:	272.8 KB
ID:	98834  
Thegameman2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:21 PM   #106
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

I guess Arahom changed his mind about being a fully removable piece because he just confirmed that it will not be a totally nude option. Sorry Warlock.

In related news, Arahom has begun preparing the companion piece for printing so we should be seeing that along with Thor by the end of the year.
Old 10-12-2016, 06:26 PM   #107
Tcollector
Frackin!

Thor is exciting news!
Tcollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 06:31 PM   #108
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. Many of our customers will notice emails from the company appearing in their inboxes with updates about their order status.

This is a result of a couple of months worth of work and research on my part to generate an order status plugin on the site that you guys can track your orders through. The hope is to have the plugin published for the new year.

Once it goes live, you will receive the following about your status; a confirmation email with an order number and a statue name, a processing email letting you know that your statue has been paid in full and where it will be shipped to, a shipping email that will have a tracking number for you, and a follow up email so that we can receive feedback about your experiences.

I know that I am moving much slower than many of you would prefer. I am grateful for how patient you guys have been as I have juggled both customer service, thank goodness we hired Melissa for that, shipping, and data entry.

Thank you,

ARH Studios
Old 10-12-2016, 06:55 PM   #109
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Hey guys,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. Many of our customers will notice emails from the company appearing in their inboxes with updates about their order status.

This is a result of a couple of months worth of work and research on my part to generate an order status plugin on the site that you guys can track your orders through. The hope is to have the plugin published for the new year.

Once it goes live, you will receive the following about your status; a confirmation email with an order number and a statue name, a processing email letting you know that your statue has been paid in full and where it will be shipped to, a shipping email that will have a tracking number for you, and a follow up email so that we can receive feedback about your experiences.

I know that I am moving much slower than many of you would prefer. I am grateful for how patient you guys have been as I have juggled both customer service, thank goodness we hired Melissa for that, shipping, and data entry.

Thank you,

ARH Studios
Any way to manually push something like this out for orders that might not be appearing on an account?
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 07:07 PM   #110
Spencer T.
Producer
Producer

Yep. One of the best things about the new plugin is that I can manually set up the orders.

If there is an order you want me to add, I will get it up for you. Please allow 1 to 2 business days.

Please keep in mind that only the emails work at this point. The actual page has not yet been made public.