Statue Forum 

XM Studios

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-03-2018, 08:06 PM   #1241
HeavyMetalSpike
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
It's great to hear when someone is so satisfied with a statue.

Yeah - you're right.

Even more so when it's someone who is a great person too!

Wish we could all be as happy with our collectibles when they turn up - but I'll live vicariously through Matt for a while

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 11:20 AM   #1242
SONICobra
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
It was definitely worth the wait and I recommend any fan of the movie to get this if they have a bit of spare cash.
right on brother, very nice to hear there was a nice conclusion for you with this ordeal and it was worth the troubles

i agree 100% - as a huge fan of the movie i was incredibly satisfied with this statue. when the movie first came out i was still collecting hot toys and it was very disappointing they did not pursue the license. i almost even looked into a custom 1/6 figure that was being commissioned at the time because i wanted dredd represented in my collection that bad

needless to say fast forward all these years and i still cant believe i own a 1/4 statue of this caliber of DREDD
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 01:47 PM   #1243
Python
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
It's great to hear when someone is so satisfied with a statue.
There have been plenty I sadly haven't loved when they were previewed (or even arrived at my door *cough Wolf Predator LSB*). It's nice that you notice the positive comments when they are made and taken them on board. So many people on these forums love to claim that we're all negative all of the time which simply isn't the case imo. I try to show my happiness in the hobby as much as my disappointment. And this one is a happy one fortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyMetalSpike View Post
Yeah - you're right.

Even more so when it's someone who is a great person too!

Wish we could all be as happy with our collectibles when they turn up - but I'll live vicariously through Matt for a while

I'm blushing, thanks Spike! You'd definitely like this guy in person, but I appreciate that we can't buy absolutely everything we want. You enjoy mine lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
right on brother, very nice to hear there was a nice conclusion for you with this ordeal and it was worth the troubles

i agree 100% - as a huge fan of the movie i was incredibly satisfied with this statue. when the movie first came out i was still collecting hot toys and it was very disappointing they did not pursue the license. i almost even looked into a custom 1/6 figure that was being commissioned at the time because i wanted dredd represented in my collection that bad

needless to say fast forward all these years and i still cant believe i own a 1/4 statue of this caliber of DREDD

Thank you! And nice! I'm glad you're happy also! I still hope that Prime 1 might give us the ultimate version of this guy in 1/3, but I'll likely still keep this even if they do..
Python is offline   Reply With Quote