Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

View Poll Results: Would you buy a pink variant of Chun Li if PCSC were to release it ?
Yup, id buy a pink variant of chunners 26 35.62%
Nope, theres too many colors as it is 47 64.38%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2011, 03:31 AM   #11
Drakull
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_legs03 View Post
saturation will kill the line...
agree, you should customize cloth yourself !
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 05:26 AM   #12
fderado
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_legs03 View Post
saturation will kill the line...
...couldn't have said it better.
fderado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:39 AM   #13
Vracula
Jedi Order

Bad bad idea
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:57 AM   #14
francois_nor
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

U guys gotta be kidding, right?????

How many Chun li do u guys want!!!!
We have black, red, blue and in the future maybe an alpha..... Now pink!!!!

Don't u guys think that's more than enough, I don't think Jerry will go that far and make a pink, that would be bad for his SF line and for Chun li.... He will have extra statues made and they won't even sell. I remember before when Jerry said that he won't go higher than a 700 ES total (please correct me of I'm wrong) but now, Chun li is more than 1000!?!?!? Guile is barely selling and eventhough Chun li is one of the most popular female in the street fighter series, I don't think that many statues made will be a good think.

When a company like PCS sticks to a certain number of ES and it's known by it, that will increase the value of it's statues and the value of it's company. If PCS is known for being a company that all her statues are sold out than people will jump on board for there future products but when they see that it's always available than that's a turn off for customers....
A lot people jumped on board the street fighter line because they saw the values of their statues go up, and also Jerry saw that the demand for his statues was high but that was just an inflation!!! I think for his line the ES should not be more than 700 max for any character. If his true fans want his statues than they should ordered first not wait till aftermarket prices. He will have a much more successful company is all his statues are known to be sold out and always on demand.... His formula for the past statues was great that's y people were attracted to PCSC... But now look we have an extra amount of guile and bison that are not sold out .... ES IMHO should not be more that 700 for a popular character !!!

Finally I think we already have enough Chun li as it is, let's stop with these Chun Li threads and focuse on other characters.
francois_nor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:51 AM   #15
TheSFToySpirit
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Even if I would have prefered the pink instead of the red, 5 versions of Chun is more than enough...
TheSFToySpirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:02 PM   #16
MortalMonday
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Jerry, please don't make a pink Chin Li. What we're getting already is more than enough.
MortalMonday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:07 PM   #17
Spazzy
Hercules

Alpha is the only other Chun I would buy. Depending on how my custom goes, if it is what I want, then I would only buy a alpha Chun Li from Jerry if it is a whole new statue.
Spazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #18
NWO SCUM
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Jerry has already stated that he will not be making a pink Chun Li.
NWO SCUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:07 PM   #19
akumalove
Kindly Asked To Leave

It would be just too much, but I would have to buy a 4th colour just to have them complete *sigh*
Christina
akumalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 03:10 PM   #20
akumalove
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by francois_nor View Post
U guys gotta be kidding, right?????

How many Chun li do u guys want!!!!
We have black, red, blue and in the future maybe an alpha..... Now pink!!!!

Don't u guys think that's more than enough, I don't think Jerry will go that far and make a pink, that would be bad for his SF line and for Chun li.... He will have extra statues made and they won't even sell. I remember before when Jerry said that he won't go higher than a 700 ES total (please correct me of I'm wrong) but now, Chun li is more than 1000!?!?!? Guile is barely selling and eventhough Chun li is one of the most popular female in the street fighter series, I don't think that many statues made will be a good think.

When a company like PCS sticks to a certain number of ES and it's known by it, that will increase the value of it's statues and the value of it's company. If PCS is known for being a company that all her statues are sold out than people will jump on board for there future products but when they see that it's always available than that's a turn off for customers....
A lot people jumped on board the street fighter line because they saw the values of their statues go up, and also Jerry saw that the demand for his statues was high but that was just an inflation!!! I think for his line the ES should not be more than 700 max for any character. If his true fans want his statues than they should ordered first not wait till aftermarket prices. He will have a much more successful company is all his statues are known to be sold out and always on demand.... His formula for the past statues was great that's y people were attracted to PCSC... But now look we have an extra amount of guile and bison that are not sold out .... ES IMHO should not be more that 700 for a popular character !!!

Finally I think we already have enough Chun li as it is, let's stop with these Chun Li threads and focuse on other characters.
I completely agree with this.
Christina
akumalove is offline   Reply With Quote