Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-19-2018, 05:53 PM   #1521
SONICobra
Batman

hey bro do you have the ss he-man? if so can you take pics of it next to battlecat?
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 07:29 PM   #1522
addic
The X-Men

I have to disagree with Billys post. The new He-Man is perfect in my opinion and represents exactly what I (!) grew up with - the 80s action figures.

And though the Filmation statues all look awesome I don't have that connection to them / the comics as I have it to the toy line.

So please continue the "MOTU toy line", PCS!! I want my toy line Skeletor and Panthor more than anything else.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:54 PM   #1523
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
hey bro do you have the ss he-man? if so can you take pics of it next to battlecat?
I sold mine way back when this new combo was first announced. Do still have the filmation bad guys
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 08:56 PM   #1524
bonedaddy77
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
I have to disagree with Billys post. The new He-Man is perfect in my opinion and represents exactly what I (!) grew up with - the 80s action figures.

And though the Filmation statues all look awesome I don't have that connection to them / the comics as I have it to the toy line.

So please continue the "MOTU toy line", PCS!! I want my toy line Skeletor and Panthor more than anything else.
I really like this new He-man now that I have him in hand. Good use of the mixed media too. I REALLY hope they can continue this line
bonedaddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:24 PM   #1525
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy77 View Post
I really like this new He-man now that I have him in hand. Good use of the mixed media too. I REALLY hope they can continue this line
I know Anthony wants to. Hopefully he will announce something this year
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 10:27 PM   #1526
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:

its a love letter to the toys I played with all the time.

Invoice recieved and paid tonight! $120 a bit of an ouch but cant wait to get these guys home!
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 01:09 AM   #1527
dr_vasanth
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

1:4 Mixed Media He-Man

There is some chatter now on Facebook about Skeletor on a throne with Panthor by his side - has anyone heard anything about this in an official or semi-official capacity?
dr_vasanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 03:14 AM   #1528
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_vasanth View Post
There is some chatter now on Facebook about Skeletor on a throne with Panthor by his side - has anyone heard anything about this in an official or semi-official capacity?

If you mean the thread which I mean than it was a few weeks back but it was just a suggestion from a member. Latest status is that Anthony definitely wants a Skeletor and Panthor too but thats it. I think he tries to get the licence back and then we'll see what comes.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 05:26 AM   #1529
BillyCurly
Dreams of Youth are the Regrets of Maturity
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:

Hey dont get me wrong, I want a skeletor panthor as much as everyone else, I just found the Heman to generic looking. But if they can continue with BOTH lines, im all for it. But if they can only pic one line to do, obviously Im on the Filmation line as that has a whole line out and the other media line just has a heman and battlecat, a kickass battle cat too, but if it ended at panthor and skeletor on throne, I would be a happy camper. We at least need THAT. But I want the filmation line to go on for ever. I didnt invest into all the charactors I have now, I think like 10 or 11 so far, to not have it continue. In a perfect world , there is room for both. I dont dislike the new heman, I just think it could have been better, stand out more, but thats just my opinon. I liked it enough to buy one. But the focus is on the skeletor panthor and continuation of the filmation line for me. Thats all I meant!
BillyCurly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 06:50 AM   #1530
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Geesh...$256.58 USD shipping to Canada?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote