Old 10-01-2021, 01:28 PM   #191
Shoo
Hercules

Love it. Will order locally.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 01:43 PM   #192
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Just waiting for her to pop up on Sideshow. I got Mai and Terry from them so I see no reason to use a different store at this point.
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 02:15 PM   #193
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

I'm not sure how I feel about the portrait. I don't really see Artgerm style nor classic Chun-Li, just a digital depiction, reminds me of HMO Mai.

Everything else looks awesome, really like the dynamic pose but I think I will wait to see how it turns out after production.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:12 PM   #194
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetiquettes View Post
Thats a valid concern.. we'll make sure everything works out on that end.

Also, we take this opportunity to apologize with the delay regarding the already late artprints. We're really sorry for the trouble and we'll have this solved ASAP.
@Kinetiquettes, is the shipping price for Chun-Li on your website to the US fixed (200USD)? Or is it more of an estimate? Currently US retailers here have Chun-Li for the same price (799USD) but the shipping price is significantly higher on your site compared to elsewhere (US retailers are offering free domestic shipping). I am very interested in the exclusive art print but the shipping cost is making me lean towards forgoing it and ordering the statue from a US retailer instead.
zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:14 PM   #195
zzz
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
I'll pre ordered Chun Li as well, about Cammy, this image is official? It's really a part of the new Cammy?

Looks like SF Alpha uniform, I hope you guys make the classic green version from SF2/SFV, to match better with classic Chun Li, I mean we have Alpha Chun / Cammy, and classic Chun / Cammy, just my 2 cents.

I loved Alpha uniform too, but I think everyone really want is classic Cammy
The Cammy image I posted was a screenshot of the teaser shown in their livestream before preorders went live.
zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:16 PM   #196
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

looks like specfiction preorder up too and it seems like the cheapest with Free shipping.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 03:19 PM   #197
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzz View Post
@Kinetiquettes, is the shipping price for Chun-Li on your website to the US fixed (200USD)? Or is it more of an estimate? Currently retailers here have Chun-Li for the same price (799USD) but the shipping price is significantly higher on your site compared to elsewhere currently. I am very interested in the exclusive art print but the shipping cost is making me lean towards forgoing it and ordering the statue from a US retailer instead.
when i ordered my statues from them, the shipping they gave me during checkout were fixed. when they shipped to me, it was charged that amount. it was a 1/6 statue (5.2 KG) and for that they charged me $90 to NY.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2021, 11:50 PM   #198
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
looks like they are really busy, bought two street fighter statue from their website and made a final payment on july 20th, they are still processing. do they normally take that long?
Quote:
@Kinetiquettes, is the shipping price for Chun-Li on your website to the US fixed (200USD)? Or is it more of an estimate? Currently US retailers here have Chun-Li for the same price (799USD) but the shipping price is significantly higher on your site compared to elsewhere (US retailers are offering free domestic shipping). I am very interested in the exclusive art print but the shipping cost is making me lean towards forgoing it and ordering the statue from a US retailer instead.
Yes, that's the amount charged unless there is a significant change in the shipping costs when the statue ships. Then we will inform the customer of the changes and additionals to be paid. Unfortunately, it's costing us a lot more now to ship to our US warehouse because of raised shipping prices due to the pandemic.
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 01:48 AM   #199
Pharmer
The Herculoids

https://www.sideshow.com/collectible...quettes-909483

Sideshow has her up at $805
Pharmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 07:12 PM   #200
cool1sky
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Next one looks to be Cammy.

Cammy!!!! Im so excited! Where is the picture from?
cool1sky is offline   Reply With Quote