Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 09-10-2017, 07:24 PM   #91
SkiLLessOne
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I hope this gets blown up cause this was ridiculous. Why waste time pushing your product on a site where most of us wont even be able to purchase it unless were willing to shell out way more than the asking price!? So dumb, I can't even rationalize this.
SkiLLessOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 07:50 PM   #92
Kallark
Doh!

Joined this forum based on the hype surrounding both Deadpool and Wolverine. How disappointing.
Kallark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:01 PM   #93
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Whoever is upset about this and made actions before all was revealed may I ask you this question.

Sosa promises all 16 SF characters. I decide to sell my whole collection to afford this line. Sosa doesn't complete it due to whatever reason. I am allowed to blame Sosa and not myself right?

Is this the logic that goes on in this community blame others for our actions or assumptions because we had same logic with people blaming pcs for paying aftermarket prices.

Please tell me I'm very confused I need someone to blame if Sosa doesn't complete sf line. Who should I blame Sosa, Anthony, Glen, factory guy, Akumas hair, Trump please tell me.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:58 PM   #94
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I think being exclusive to Europe being disclosed from the start is a fair complaint.

It sucks when a line discontinues but ALL companies are guilty of that.

People are in control of selling there stuff lol only yourself to blame.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:30 PM   #95
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Whoever is upset about this and made actions before all was revealed may I ask you this question.

Sosa promises all 16 SF characters. I decide to sell my whole collection to afford this line. Sosa doesn't complete it due to whatever reason. I am allowed to blame Sosa and not myself right?

Is this the logic that goes on in this community blame others for our actions or assumptions because we had same logic with people blaming pcs for paying aftermarket prices.

Please tell me I'm very confused I need someone to blame if Sosa doesn't complete sf line. Who should I blame Sosa, Anthony, Glen, factory guy, Akumas hair, Trump please tell me.

The Hype was misleading. ....no denying that. We ALL know who the hype men and WOMAN were. No denying that either. Just saying.
BabySweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:43 PM   #96
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post

I don't think most companies plan to discontinue a line before it starts. Everyone's hopeful for whatever line to be successful. There's no info there to disclose. If you sell your stuff and the line falls through then hey, that's how it goes. Here, there was info that should've been made available... All those that sold something in anticipation made a choice, maybe prematurely, but it wouldn't have been an issue had this info been disclosed earlier.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:51 PM   #97
BabySweat
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
I don't think most companies plan to discontinue a line before it starts. Everyone's hopeful for whatever line to be successful. There's no info there to disclose. If you sell your stuff and the line falls through then hey, that's how it goes. Here, there was info that should've been made available... All those that sold something in anticipation made a choice, maybe prematurely, but it wouldn't have been an issue had this info been disclosed earlier.
Word. I guess we can't blame Trump or Akuma's hair...
BabySweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:43 PM   #98
GrabberOrange
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

If things don't work out for the SF line then maybe we could blame Trump if his administration were to lead to an economic collapse forcing collectors to focus their resources elsewhere.

Possibly Akumas hair if it cost Eric Sosa more than anticipated making him lose profit and forcing him to close the line.

Maybe factory guy because he's making KO's on the side or stealing supplies...

People just want clarity from the beginning. Not mad because I can't get XM. I know they don't license here; so I don't pay attention to them. Same would have been the case here for me. But now we know, so we can just shrug it off, move on, and hope they're open from the start next time.
GrabberOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:19 PM   #99
slickrick
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Well if the total price from europe, shipping and all is reasonable, I wouldn't mind. But if its $450 + then sadly I couldn't keep up the line. Fingers crossed!
slickrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 07:56 AM   #100
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySweat View Post
The Hype was misleading. ....no denying that. We ALL know who the hype men and WOMAN were. No denying that either. Just saying.
Elaborate who the hype men and women were?

pics were shared as with any future product release. We were all told it was a partnership with another company pretty early on. Some People assumed USA is only country making statues and assumed or took actions based on a few pics before full details were given to us then got angry.

Same question over and over again in deadpool thread when is full reveal, price etc always got the Same response over and over again waiting for other company to give ok to reveal everything.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've come across in a long time and I've heard some s#it go down on the pcs boards.

If we should be upset about anything is that updates are given randomly some in Facebook some in statue forum rare both platforms.

But blaming company because someone sold deadpool or their hopes and dreams are gone for this line is due to it being in Europe

RIDICULOUS

Watch when wolverine goes up for PO someone is going to sell all their wolverine merchandise without reading past discussions find out it's only in Europe and hire magneto to get rid of Sosa!!!!
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote