Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Damtoys Styracosaurus Green Bust DGK Damtoys Carnotaurus Green Bust DGK Prime 1 Kin. Robin Current Interview:

Old 05-23-2019, 05:22 AM   #191
markuz30
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

ORDERED! 1 down 2 to go.. I may pass on thanos as I only wanted the Big 3 in my collection..
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:59 PM   #192
sebas3370
Doh!

Exclamation IRON STUDIOS Captain America 1/4th statue Shield

Have you guys noticed that the width of the full shield of the Captain America endgame 1/4 statue is not similar as the one of the movie, the original has a thinner design. I have been noticing with all the previous shields of Captain America of Iron Studios (Age of Ultron and Civil War specifically) I will truly appreciate this change so the statue will be more accurate, and I bet that all of you will, Personally, It will be a must have figure. Letīs make a petition so they change this, Letīs start sending them this request Iīm sure they will make some changes after they read all our messages. Hope counting on you guys. I think we deserve an accurate piece just like the movie, I think the price is too high to not ask them to improve just the full shield, the rest is perfect. I will attach some pictures so you can see the difference. Thank you guys for your support.
sebas3370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 07:48 PM   #193
Punisher_
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Talk about being extra
Punisher_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:08 PM   #194
aa909
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebas3370 View Post
Have you guys noticed that the width of the full shield of the Captain America endgame 1/4 statue is not similar as the one of the movie, the original has a thinner design. I have been noticing with all the previous shields of Captain America of Iron Studios (Age of Ultron and Civil War specifically) I will truly appreciate this change so the statue will be more accurate, and I bet that all of you will, Personally, It will be a must have figure. Letīs make a petition so they change this, Letīs start sending them this request Iīm sure they will make some changes after they read all our messages. Hope counting on you guys. I think we deserve an accurate piece just like the movie, I think the price is too high to not ask them to improve just the full shield, the rest is perfect. I will attach some pictures so you can see the difference. Thank you guys for your support.
LMAOOOOO!! Dude I hope you’re joking. You want them to change the thickness of the shield because you think it is off by a mm??
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 09:45 AM   #195
Barbarian
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

If that’s not extreme sarcasm, you are a nitpicking psychopath.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM, SEBAS!!!
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 12:13 PM   #196
FastballSpecial
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

*Sigh* Must see all the SDCC items to narrow down my PO's.
FastballSpecial is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 12:54 PM   #197
Mister H
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
*Sigh* Must see all the SDCC items to narrow down my PO's.
Keep this one on your list!
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 01:09 PM   #198
Master Pizza
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

If there's anything wrong with Iron Studios Cap shields it's the gaps in between the rings. It was forgivable the first time around but this is the third 1/4 Cap and they still haven't gotten it right.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 05:10 PM   #199
Phoenixblazes
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
If there's anything wrong with Iron Studios Cap shields it's the gaps in between the rings. It was forgivable the first time around but this is the third 1/4 Cap and they still haven't gotten it right.
Most people wouldn’t even know if the shield is accurate or not. Just look at the life size Hasbro metal/plastic shields where everyone actually thinks it’s an accurate representation of the MCU shield.

But most don’t notice that the rings have the wrong spacing relative to each other and the centre star etc. Which results in the centre circle and star being too big.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote