Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-08-2019, 06:41 PM   #201
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Rainer, I am really happy for you my friend. This is a great time to be a Juggernaut fan! I will be adding this piece to my collection as well. It looks fantastic and is full of such amazing detail. It showcases Juggernaut's power perfectly. I doubt we will see another Juggernaut piece this well done.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:13 PM   #202
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

LOL!

Hi Viper,

I could not agree with you more my man!
It's great to see that the Force is strong nowadays with the creative forces within statue producing companies like Sideshow and XM Studios.
There is much love for The Juggernaut and it pleases me to see that the big man finally gets his well deserved time in the spotlights.

I am looking forward to your impressions and thoughts after you have received this behemoth and hope that you will immensely enjoy having
the unstoppable force of nature in your collection.

Make Ours Juggernaut!
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 04:18 PM   #203
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post

LOL!

Hi Viper,

I could not agree with you more my man!
It's great to see that the Force is strong nowadays with the creative forces within statue producing companies like Sideshow and XM Studios.
There is much love for The Juggernaut and it pleases me to see that the big man finally gets his well deserved time in the spotlights.

I am looking forward to your impressions and thoughts after you have received this behemoth and hope that you will immensely enjoy having
the unstoppable force of nature in your collection.

Make Ours Juggernaut!

The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 09:29 AM   #204
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Can anyone compare this to the SS Juggs in size? It dwarfs the Koto Juggs, and looks more like 1:6 than 1:7. Just curious how big it is in comparison.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2019, 01:36 PM   #205
Mad Jackal
Fantastic Four

Comparing this to SS Juggs.. I believe XM's has a 2 foot wide base that's wider by about 10in but shorter by about 8 inches. It does fit in with 1/6 scale quite well. I still have a pre order on XM Juggernaut for sale if anyone is interested PM me.
Mad Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 06:36 PM   #206
giro
The Riddler

Finally a juggernaut to go with my bowen scale , massive n explosive , that’s juggernaut! I will be buying
giro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 01:50 PM   #207
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Jackal View Post
Comparing this to SS Juggs.. I believe XM's has a 2 foot wide base that's wider by about 10in but shorter by about 8 inches. It does fit in with 1/6 scale quite well. I still have a pre order on XM Juggernaut for sale if anyone is interested PM me.
I believe Juggie has seen his size changed frequently from his original appearance.

SS Juggernaut is based on the low-end. To me, it feels quite undersized.(as well as boring and why is he tripping? a banana peel maybe?)

This one is NOT!

I really like my Juggernaut huge, and so far, only LBS and Iron Studios (in the gorgeous and underrated Wolverine Vs Juggernaut dio) have given it justice. I love the Bowen and koto, but the recent IS and the LBS are by far the best representations of the character.

I am also (not so) surprised that this piece is flying completely under the radar.

It's really a masterpiece.
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 03:02 PM   #208
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi guys,

I intend to unbox my XM Studios Juggernaut tomorrow and promise to post a lot of pictures of the unstoppable behemoth!
I unboxed the Iron Studios Juggernaut today and was really flabbergasted by that statue.
This experience has made me curious to see what XM Studios have brought to the table... Stay tuned!

Rainer
Old 03-27-2021, 11:11 PM   #209
IronLungs31
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Hi guys,

I intend to unbox my XM Studios Juggernaut tomorrow and promise to post a lot of pictures of the unstoppable behemoth!
I unboxed the Iron Studios Juggernaut today and was really flabbergasted by that statue.
This experience has made me curious to see what XM Studios have brought to the table... Stay tuned!

Rainer
You're still going strong in your love for the big guy Jugs. How many do you have of him in your collection now? Do you still have the life size bust that courtmaster studios made over a decade ago?
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 12:33 PM   #210
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi IronLungs,
How are you doing? Everything OK?
Ever since I saw Juggernaut for the first time in a comic book he has been my absolute favorite character and that has not changed even after all these years.

I still have the life size bust of Juggernaut amd because of its sheer size it's always one of the things I see first when I walk into my display room.
I am not sure how many Juggernaut statues and bust I have added to my collection ever since I started but I guess it are quite a few.

I am not a completist but if a Juggernaut statue or bust is released I do whatever I can to add it to my collection.
I have completely run out of display space so at one point I will not be able to add any more pieces to my collection, but I try to postpose that moment for as long as I can.

Have fun on this forum; hopefully we will bump into each other soon again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronLungs31 View Post
You're still going strong in your love for the big guy Jugs. How many do you have of him in your collection now? Do you still have the life size bust that courtmaster studios made over a decade ago?
Rainer