Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 06-02-2010, 10:36 PM   #101
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKind View Post
This is why cats are awesome. That expression is human like. He even has a mustache.

Anyway, messenger bags are fine for men if you get a strong functional design. There are a few good Dunhill ones. I still haven't pulled the trigger yet but many men in films use them. They are better than a briefcase or backbag to me. A person can only carry so much in their pockets. Just look at Jack Bauer or Dr. Jones.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 10:38 PM   #102
Trustey
The Avengers

Backpack. Hell wear a full-on military rucksack with metal frame if you have to. But for chrissakes give your little sister her purse back.
Trustey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:46 AM   #103
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

ok here is my take. freggin great thread.

Utilikilt - have one myself, got it at SDCC years ago when some pointed out that I had sat in some mustard and my shorts looked like I had a major problem. Love the thing do not wear it much since I gained some weight and my waist is no longer that size. No one ever gave me any crap about it........ well at least to my face. lol

Man purse, unisex bag, whatever you want to call it. My work gave those to us with the laptops and I immediatley threw it under my desk and dropped the laptop into my backback and have not looked back. I do not care if you want to sport a "bag" but that is not for me. Now if it was full of pumkin bombs that could be another story.

Pedicure - not a bad thing having a small asian women rub my feet and trim my toenails. I draw the line and the polish though. hehe

the beer commercial in question is funny as hell. my wife and daughters love it and feel that he is carrying a purse. remember they are gals and if they think it a purse then well...........................................................

now pantyhose..................... nope not ever. thermal long johns maybe but actually pantyhose. nope.
Old 06-03-2010, 09:19 AM   #104
Crossbonez74
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKind View Post
Frickin hilarious gif. This thread is by far one of the funniest threads ever and should be noted in the Statue Forum Hall of Fame.
Crossbonez74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:22 AM   #105
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKinSD View Post
ok here is my take. freggin great thread.

Utilikilt - have one myself, got it at SDCC years ago when some pointed out that I had sat in some mustard and my shorts looked like I had a major problem. Love the thing do not wear it much since I gained some weight and my waist is no longer that size. No one ever gave me any crap about it........ well at least to my face. lol

Man purse, unisex bag, whatever you want to call it. My work gave those to us with the laptops and I immediatley threw it under my desk and dropped the laptop into my backback and have not looked back. I do not care if you want to sport a "bag" but that is not for me. Now if it was full of pumkin bombs that could be another story.

Pedicure - not a bad thing having a small asian women rub my feet and trim my toenails. I draw the line and the polish though. hehe

the beer commercial in question is funny as hell. my wife and daughters love it and feel that he is carrying a purse. remember they are gals and if they think it a purse then well...........................................................

now pantyhose..................... nope not ever. thermal long johns maybe but actually pantyhose. nope.
Good thing you don't wear it any more. Last thing we want to see is your knobby knees.

Of course no one gave you crap about it. No one gives you crap about anything when you dwarf over everyone like a oak tree to a ornamental bush!
Old 06-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #106
liamsynclair
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Didnt Joe Namath wear pantyhose?
liamsynclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:26 AM   #107
liamsynclair
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Good thing you don't wear it any more. Last thing we want to see is your knobby knees.

Of course no one gave you crap about it. No one gives you crap about anything when you dwarf over everyone like a oak tree to a ornamental bush!
Well you damn sure dont wanna stand under any1 in a ultikilt!...lol
liamsynclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:36 AM   #108
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamsynclair View Post
Didnt Joe Namath wear pantyhose?
And got paid well to do it.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:24 AM   #109
Deathlok2001
Resident Metrosexual

That beer commercial featuring the dude carrying a purse. That thing is big, bulky, and white! Who the hell carrys a white bag?

And I have come to accept that my bag looks like a purse. Thats ok. I am going to embrace it. So it looks like a purse, big deal. it works for me.

My purse and I are going for a walk downtown.
Deathlok2001 is offline   Reply With Quote