Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-29-2019, 04:21 AM   #3581
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Your reference picture is not a good example. Angle of her head and lighting are one extreme to another. But it doesn’t matter who’s right here, looks great imo.
They change it redo the face and head smaller.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 04:35 AM   #3582
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
They change it redo the face and head smaller.
Sergeant Nextlevel and head of the defence team of Prime 1 Studios! Cool, hope It looks better and not worse. Didn’t think it needed tweaking. Can’t really tell from an angle pic. How about you share a head on pic and when is it going up for PO? Please tell me that this will be in one box. I assume this will be on the smaller side?
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 05:04 AM   #3583
DLMEsquire44
The Spirit

It seems that I may have to become a fan of this line...

Did Prime 1 release Two versions of Guts Black Swordsman? If so, which is the One to get??
DLMEsquire44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 05:05 AM   #3584
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Sergeant Nextlevel and head of the defence team of Prime 1 Studios! Cool, hope It looks better and not worse. Didn’t think it needed tweaking. Can’t really tell from an angle pic. How about you share a head on pic and when is it going up for PO? Please tell me that this will be in one box. I assume this will be on the smaller side?
is smaller will be of course 1 box pretty sure of it. by the way my company is about 5 min from Prime1 office so i get lunch with the boss often in case why i know soo much about them. I support them since the beginning when they reveal Megatron at wonderfest they are only 2 person running the company. I brought them oniri (rice ball) and drinks to support them at the events. I know since them until now.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:30 AM   #3585
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
is smaller will be of course 1 box pretty sure of it. by the way my company is about 5 min from Prime1 office so i get lunch with the boss often in case why i know soo much about them. I support them since the beginning when they reveal Megatron at wonderfest they are only 2 person running the company. I brought them oniri (rice ball) and drinks to support them at the events. I know since them until now.
Cool bro I assumed that you are buds. Natto and kombu onigiri will always win their friendship l. Yeah, I bought Grimlock way back then. Think it was their 3rd or 4th piece. Back then, many peeps were skeptics that they would become to where they are now. P1 definitely silenced those critics.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:36 AM   #3586
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Cool bro I assumed that you are buds. Natto and kombu onigiri will always win their friendship l. Yeah, I bought Grimlock way back then. Think it was their 3rd or 4th piece. Back then, many peeps were skeptics that they would become to where they are now. P1 definitely silenced those critics.
Apologogize again if you see me defend them a lot you know what buddy is for I know they work hard espacially my friend who is the Creative director who usually dont sleep ..am not kidding. Always ask him to take rest or vacation seems he dont listen.
Old 11-29-2019, 05:52 AM   #3587
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Apologogize again if you see me defend them a lot you know what buddy is for I know they work hard espacially my friend who is the Creative director who usually dont sleep ..am not kidding. Always ask him to take rest or vacation seems he dont listen.
No worries man, I’m just always teasing ya I bet he does with the amount of statues they pump out. Pretty crazy.

System call->embed into buddies heads->do not let quality drop like Sideshow. Ever.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:15 PM   #3588
Pompous
Frackin!

Whatever happened to that 1/6 Berserk line they were making? They released concept art of a Zodd & Guts vs. Ganishka statue like last year, didn't they?
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 06:24 PM   #3589
Cygor
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompous View Post
Whatever happened to that 1/6 Berserk line they were making? They released concept art of a Zodd & Guts vs. Ganishka statue like last year, didn't they?
Two years ago
Cygor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 01:07 PM   #3590
vKevinnn
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I wish this berserk line was 1/5 but knowing prime 1 berserk prices that would be $700 still, way too much!
vKevinnn is offline   Reply With Quote