Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 07-22-2014, 03:12 PM   #11
Ayato1381
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HieroJux View Post
I think the SDCC versions hair looks better but is less iconic to me. I think that's the trade-off. The short hair version looks better as a statue but looks less like Invisable Woman. Although it's still obvious who it is.
I agree. It is obvious who she is like you said but without the long blonde hair it seems off to me. Not the Invisible Woman I know I love if you will, HA! Plus the SDCC version is impossible to find as far as I can tell. Thanks again, love watching your reviews on the olde YouTube my friend. Helped sell me on the Spider-Woman, picked her up last week.
Ayato1381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 05:28 PM   #12
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I had the SDCC version, but I sold it. It just wasn't that vibrant and paled compared to the detail of the newer bishoujos
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:15 PM   #13
HieroJux
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayato1381 View Post
I agree. It is obvious who she is like you said but without the long blonde hair it seems off to me. Not the Invisible Woman I know I love if you will, HA! Plus the SDCC version is impossible to find as far as I can tell. Thanks again, love watching your reviews on the olde YouTube my friend. Helped sell me on the Spider-Woman, picked her up last week.
My pleasure.
HieroJux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:57 PM   #14
Ayato1381

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzzell View Post
I had the SDCC version, but I sold it. It just wasn't that vibrant and paled compared to the detail of the newer bishoujos
Now that sounds like an endorsement to save my money, HA!! Thanks ruzzell for your opinion, appreciate it.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:29 PM   #15
Ayato1381

I think I am going to pass on Invisible Woman. No pics, reviews, or opinions make me feel like spending money on a statue that I myself have doubts about liking. Thanks everybody who posted, really helped me out. Just save my cash for one of the upcoming statues like Cammy, Starfire, and/or Jubilee.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:52 PM   #16
built2shred
Phoenix

Best way to decide is to watch a video, I find it better then looking at pictures..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3c6U7vItYk

I have her but have yet to take her out of the box.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 01:05 AM   #17
Ayato1381

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Best way to decide is to watch a video, I find it better then looking at pictures..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3c6U7vItYk

I have her but have yet to take her out of the box.
I have watched a couple videos but not that one. That video may have changed my mind again. I think my local comic shop still has one locked away behind several of the others. Maybe I'll take a look this week and see if it is worth getting after seeing it in person (and if the price is right), in spite of my earlier claims of moving on. I am indecisive, HA!! Thanks built2shred for the video.