Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 01-30-2008, 09:27 PM   #11
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Yes, I'd also like to score this one day. I appreciate when the Shifbros and Clay get together on a project. The combination of styles is quite unique and fitting. I have the Heavy Metal 2000 statue they also collaborated on...signed by all 3, of course.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #12
Clayburn S Moore
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Yes, I'd also like to score this one day. I appreciate when the Shifbros and Clay get together on a project. The combination of styles is quite unique and fitting. I have the Heavy Metal 2000 statue they also collaborated on...signed by all 3, of course.
Thanks, barbarian. It's always a pleasure to work with Brandon and Jarrod. They're two of the best.
I actually have a few pictures of the original piece that are interesting because I worked in pink Super Sculpey and Jarrod and Brandon worked in gray SS and so one can see specifically who worked on which parts.
Clayburn S Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:01 PM   #13
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayburn S Moore View Post
Thanks, barbarian. It's always a pleasure to work with Brandon and Jarrod. They're two of the best.
I actually have a few pictures of the original piece that are interesting because I worked in pink Super Sculpey and Jarrod and Brandon worked in gray SS and so one can see specifically who worked on which parts.
By chance, would you have any pictures of said piece to share with us?
Old 01-30-2008, 11:39 PM   #14
Clayburn S Moore
Sculptor
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
By chance, would you have any pictures of said piece to share with us?
I was afraid you would ask that...I'll keep an eye out for them, but it may take a while. I'll see what comes up.
CM
Clayburn S Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:50 PM   #15
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
I was afraid you would ask that...I'll keep an eye out for them, but it may take a while. I'll see what comes up.
CM
Of course I would ask. I'd be much obliged if you'd share them if you come across them, whenever that may be.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:56 AM   #16
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
CM
It's a rule of thumb around here Clay, you mention pics, we expect to see 'em! No rush though, we just can't wait to see them.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:46 PM   #17
Stiler
U talkin' to me?

Thanks for the info and thoughts you guys.

Definitely gonna pick this one up, seems it might be hard to get at the moment though. What's the avg going rate on this piece? I've been looking for one for a while already (couple years) but when I try to find one online I never see it anywhere for sale.
Stiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:28 PM   #18
Barbarian
Jedi Order

It's been a while since I've seen it on eBay. But, I believe the last two went for between $175 and $200+. Like I said it's been a while, so please don't quote me on those numbers. This piece is hard to come by, and rarely rears its head on eBay. When it does, get ready for a hellish brawl, because folks want it bad...me being one of them.