Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

View Poll Results: Who do you want to see next? Ken vs Guile you decide
Ken 36 50.70%
Guile 35 49.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-06-2017, 12:29 PM   #51
Kaiju
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Totally agree. When PCS releases their Ultra line Guile it'll be harder for prototypez to sell theirs when he comes out I feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannibalK View Post
I'm new here, first off I would like to say I love this Street Fighter line and those that are bringing it to us. Thank you PrototypeZ.

Anyways my rant begins...

damn only now I'm allowed to post, I registered like a week 5 days ago and wanted to vote for Guile and logged on every couple of hours to see if I could vote. I think this line is very unique because it is bringing diversity to fans. but it would've been better if we got to see something totally different from Ryu/Akuma but Ken... All similar clothing and fighting style, 3 releases in a row (mehhh).

This is also the initial stages of the line as well, should make it interesting so it could attract more people and get people talking about it and yeh there's already a lot of Kens out there at the moment. It won't make too much of a difference to me because I "gotta catch em all" but that was just my thoughts and my thoughts are with Prototypez and not just because I want a Guile right next to my Ryu.

Peace.
Kaiju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 12:51 PM   #52
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiju View Post
Totally agree. When PCS releases their Ultra line Guile it'll be harder for prototypez to sell theirs when he comes out I feel.
All this talk of Guile and he still lost.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 03:53 PM   #53
w00tw00t
Luke Cage

Quote:
Some collectors are just fanboys/girls of a company. I don't care what company it is as long as it's delivering me a product that captures the character and prototypez has done it for me. If I had the skills and resources this would be the way I would want it, minus a few things here and there (picky collector) I think with the right edition size it should do well. PCS has some nice pieces like the original Ryu, Akuma, and chin li, but everything else is meh for me. Some of the portportion when displayed together and some of the faces don't hit the mark for me. Also, I think PCS does well is because they have low edition sizes (flippers love low edition). So far prototypez has done a great job on capturing these characters for me. To each their own of course. But I won't hesitate to stop buying from prototypez if they miss the mark (crossing fingers they don't, but I doubt they will)
w00tw00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 06:05 PM   #54
HannibalK
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
All this talk of Guile and he still lost.
lol if only statueforum allowed me to vote on time, well I did send PrototypeZ a private message on Facebook casting my vote for Guile before deadline, if only my small voice was hear by PrototypeZ if it is, technically its a draw and we should re-vote

hahaha...

Oh and I'm totally a fan boy of this company and Erick's work...
they're capturing Street Fighter how I remember them when I was a kid being a 90s baby, that classic look what's not to love =D
HannibalK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 06:53 PM   #55
BurningRage
Inhumans

Quote:
PCS put up their ultimate Akuma around the same time and I believe prototypez version sold good enough.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 08:20 PM   #56
GrabberOrange
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Last posted remark from proto akuma was stated to be the last switchout torso option due to price. If we want switchout for Ken we going to need a poll again.
I don't need another torso unless it's different like Akuma's. I think they could get away with arm swaps; get the same results and save us some money.
GrabberOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:08 AM   #57
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HannibalK View Post
lol if only statueforum allowed me to vote on time, well I did send PrototypeZ a private message on Facebook casting my vote for Guile before deadline, if only my small voice was hear by PrototypeZ if it is, technically its a draw and we should re-vote

hahaha...

Oh and I'm totally a fan boy of this company and Erick's work...
they're capturing Street Fighter how I remember them when I was a kid being a 90s baby, that classic look what's not to love =D
Adon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 09:31 AM   #58
gagaliya

i missed the vote too - didnt see it in time. But my vote would definitely be for ken.

Erick and team, please do ken next to close out the ryu/ken pair for all the fans who bought ryu - prototypez first release, then you can do whatever characters. It is really frustrating not to have the pair completed. Ken also won the poll.

Thank you
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:58 PM   #59
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Last posted remark from proto akuma was stated to be the last switchout torso option due to price. If we want switchout for Ken we going to need a poll again.
Really? that kind of sux. Would hope that we would have two matching torso sets with Ryu. Fighting torso and damage charging up torso. After that I wouldnt mind dropping back to one per character to save a bit of money.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 02:22 PM   #60
ryuhayabusa6787

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
Really? that kind of sux. Would hope that we would have two matching torso sets with Ryu. Fighting torso and damage charging up torso. After that I wouldnt mind dropping back to one per character to save a bit of money.
I'm sure Proto will work with whatever the fans want. As another member states may not need another torso just hands.

I personally would prefer 2 torsos for everyone at a higher cost if seam can be well hidden no gaps. it's 2 statues your getting and imo for the price and quality of ryu it was well worth the money.

Times like this i wish I was a billionaire just ask Sosa to sculpt me 5 torsos for bison 4 heads and guile doing a flash kick to Pennywise the dancing clown. F'N clown can't get rid of couple of kids after hyping himself up for 2 hours. Disgrace!!!

"Anyone who opposes me will be destroyed"
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote