Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-21-2019, 10:24 PM   #6741
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Y U SO MUCH MONEY?!?
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:03 AM   #6742
101son
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayhor View Post
Hello Alex,

And here we go again, with my eternal question about the Cable PF...

But this time there are some news... just not about him , we have Juggernaut on preorder this week, a Jean Grey PF will be coming next week on preorder too and a Lobo maquette is already on preorder. The two males are bigger than Cable and are labeled as maquettes, so I guess they take more time to be made than a smaller PF announced nearly at the same time as Juggernaut, and I don't even speak about Lobo who comes out of nowhere like Jean Grey by the way . And still no news from Cable since those 3 unpainted parts of the statue showed lots of months ago...

I know we must be patient in this hobby, but it begins becoming difficult when 3 others statues including 2 on 3 are massive ones, 2 on 3 were unannounced and STILL they are all on preorder before him. We, fans of Cable, only have a drawing "made by deadpool", an art print and 3 pictures of unpainted parts of the actual statue, it's pretty thin if you ask me...
101son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 03:16 PM   #6743
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, SSAlex.As it's been a while since I last spoke to you, I hope you are doing well. Anyway, I just want to ask, can you please confirm if sideshow will in fact be putting the prime 1 studios Predator 2 City Hunter Predator up for pre order on their website, and if so, when?[I ask, as some people have contacted sideshow asking about this, and sideshow said they've received all the information regarding this item, but it still hasn't become available for pre order on their website].Any info you can provide regarding this will be GREATLY appreciated.Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:10 AM   #6744
J-M-T
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Is anyone having problem accessing Sideshow website too today?
I've been trying to check on my order status but it keeps saying that my request has been blocked.
J-M-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 12:22 AM   #6745
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-M-T View Post
Is anyone having problem accessing Sideshow website too today?
I've been trying to check on my order status but it keeps saying that my request has been blocked.
It works for me. Maybe try a different browser?
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 02:36 PM   #6746
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Hi Alex, is the modern version of the Avengers assemble Iron man statue still going to be released ?

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 11:38 AM   #6747
nearmint
Phoenix

Hi Alex, seems like a good time for a Shazam PF, either comic or movie. Anything in the works?
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 01:17 PM   #6748
Frayhor
Sinister Six

Hello Alex,

I saw your new "Morning" version of J. Scott Campbell Little Mermaid collection, I love the repaint and am very interested in it, that's why I must ask.

I noticed it will not be released until december. Given that this is just a simple repaint with absolutely no change in the sculpt and the large period before shipping, and considering the breakage at multiple places we've seen on the facebook groups and here on statue forum : the tail, the fingers, the difficulty and even in some cases the impossibility to place the arms correctly inside the hands, which causes an horrible gap or worse the mermaid can't stand correctly in the base and doesn't reach the magnet in the center of the base. I was wondering if you had planned, with all this time in front of you, to make some small adjustments (e.g, in the packaging, or limited sculpt changes around the hands and the wrists) to avoid all those issues for the third time ?

Thank you for your answer !
Frayhor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:01 PM   #6749
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

I'm happy to see that Sideshow is making all the Jim Lee versions of the X-Men. But I don't see or hear anything about the Jim Lee Storm being produced.

Let's get this done. I'm all in.

SL
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:50 PM   #6750
my2cents
Fantastic Four

Technology & Statues

Do you think Sideshow will look at the way Statues can mix with technology ?

Perhaps even get creative by combining technology with a masterpiece by allowing Bluetooth interaction through an app.

Having the possibility to light up a statue without opening a cabinet and taking off its profile to switch it on would be ideal (i.e imagine ‘armoured Batman’ or ‘Dark knight’ PF eyes being activated by an app to anyone who turns on Bluetooth around it.)

It’s time to move forward so we can appreciate a product we spend so much of our hard earned cash on.
my2cents is offline   Reply With Quote