Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-22-2019, 01:52 AM   #2111
Peedi
The Secret Six

I agree Oak.

I can see people saying this isn’t detailed enough, big enough, etc enough for the price but I think aside from slight leg positioning this is great for a Juggernaut, as detailed as this character needs to be since there isn’t much to the comic costume to begin, I don’t know what type of detail people want with a Juggernaut, so sideshow did excellently. The overpriced cost doesn’t take away from the statue being an awesome work of art. It simply costs too much.

I’ve decided the money I would put to this is going to Jean PF and the rest towards a vacation. Plane tickets have been purchased .
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 02:22 AM   #2112
Mr.Knight
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
Yes it started 5-10 years ago with scams. I did sell 150 statues from 2007 to now when I needed room or money just had one dude out of those years that wouldn't give me photos like he wrote he would so I could file with Fed Ex. From then on I have been worried about how easy it is for someone to scam you or not do what they should do, that dude wrote that if I gave him a refund he would give me photo of broken statue and he didn't, that was $580.00. Then I read up on how easy scams are and that ebay and paypal don't care. I have dozens and dozens of statues I don't know how I am going to sell them
Just click the tiny box that says "No Refunds Accepted"
Mr.Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 02:31 AM   #2113
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I agree Oak.

I can see people saying this isn’t detailed enough, big enough, etc enough for the price but I think aside from slight leg positioning this is great for a Juggernaut, as detailed as this character needs to be since there isn’t much to the comic costume to begin, I don’t know what type of detail people want with a Juggernaut, so sideshow did excellently. The overpriced cost doesn’t take away from the statue being an awesome work of art. It simply costs too much.

I’ve decided the money I would put to this is going to Jean PF and the rest towards a vacation. Plane tickets have been purchased .
Congrats! Good call
Support your local Geeks
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 03:01 AM   #2114
101son
Justice League

with no ES theres really no rush for me to order this , and with the high price point and NO ES i gotta say sideshow really dropped the ball on this one.
so much so that imma go checkout a *#$%@^ juggy from a local seller in my area . just to make sure i'm getting the right juggernaut before i make my order
101son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:20 AM   #2115
Bullseye
Mod Assassin
Super Moderator

This looks, class. I take it the Kitty Pride inclusion might mean that this piece is designed as a versus piece so hopefully Colossus is not too far behind. Although it does look nice up against Rogue too.
Bullseye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 05:33 AM   #2116
craigcliff1
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Knight View Post
Just click the tiny box that says "No Refunds Accepted"
E bay is a crook that won't work, you can state that and ebay just makes you take it and pay for shipping, also many don't return the item and paypal makes you return their money anyways, I didn't know this and I was on e bay for 15 years. If you read the forums for e bay members explain how e aby works and don't care about sellers, plenty more who want to sell if I leave
That saying about customer is right is e bay motto.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 06:39 AM   #2117
Mr.Knight
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
E bay is a crook that won't work, you can state that and ebay just makes you take it and pay for shipping, also many don't return the item and paypal makes you return there money anyways, I didn't know this and I was on e bay for 15 years. If you read the forums for e bay members explain how e aby works and don't care about sellers, plenty more who want to sell if I leave
That saying about customer is right is e bay motto.
That's terrible! I did not know that...
Mr.Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 07:02 AM   #2118
craigcliff1
Zot

Yes E ay use to be so awesome. I do give them some credit that they can't know who tells the truth. E bay has to go with either buyer or seller so they mostly go with buyer as they don't need most sellers as there are plenty more. Buyer are what they need so they are thought as roality

so many scams around
Empty box or box full of rocks. buyer says got a box of rocks and keeps your statue

buyer get's your statue and takes there broken statue and keeps your statue and ebay makes you takes the return and buyer keeps your statue. You have no way to prove that he did that.

The shipping companies are also crooks they break your statue and wont pay you.

Ebay wont let you leave any comments for buyer if he returns or cancels the order
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 07:03 AM   #2119
Djangocan
Fantastic Four

imo the head is to small.
better bigger:

Djangocan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:00 AM   #2120
XMAN
Ultron

Ordered .......
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote