Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 01-01-2024, 07:17 PM   #41
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I just ordered this today on sale from Sideshow at 30% off with free shipping. I decided I want to build an X-Men villains display and focus on all of the cool villains that will never see the light of day in larger scales. So, I have Sauron coming, Pyro and Lady Deathstrike from Spec Fiction, and I have Spiral coming from BBTS. I plan on getting Mojo and Mr. Sinister as well.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 09:57 PM   #42
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I just ordered this today on sale from Sideshow at 30% off with free shipping. I decided I want to build an X-Men villains display and focus on all of the cool villains that will never see the light of day in larger scales. So, I have Sauron coming, Pyro and Lady Deathstrike from Spec Fiction, and I have Spiral coming from BBTS. I plan on getting Mojo and Mr. Sinister as well.
Yeah I'm kicking myself for picking this up when it first came out. Could've used those rewards on something else. I also think it was discounted even more during Spooktacular.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2024, 10:08 PM   #43
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Yeah I'm kicking myself for picking this up when it first came out. Could've used those rewards on something else. I also think it was discounted even more during Spooktacular.
The only one that I kinda want regardless of the fact she's been done a lot in larger scale is the Dark Phoenix piece. That would make an awesome centerpiece. Sadly, she's one that's sold out everywhere.
Old 01-01-2024, 11:13 PM   #44
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
The only one that I kinda want regardless of the fact she's been done a lot in larger scale is the Dark Phoenix piece. That would make an awesome centerpiece. Sadly, she's one that's sold out everywhere.
It'll cost you but they still have her at Popcultcha.com.au, and right now they're having a sale on in stock items.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 12:21 AM   #45
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
It'll cost you but they still have her at Popcultcha.com.au, and right now they're having a sale on in stock items.
I'll probably regret it later, but I think I'll stick with the standard version for now. I have Sauron, Spiral, Pyro, Sub-Zero and Shao Kahn all coming. LOL.