Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 12-15-2023, 02:29 PM   #451
Chelseaboy
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Chelseaboy I will agree to disagree on our opinions on this . We can both be right haha. I do agree statue collecting in general is declining across all brands. That could be chalked up to a number of reasons that I won't delve into. I do hope IS follows through on all shown statues and they get released at some point.

As far as your other question on the X-Men AoA line, they have been released, atleast in the states. I remember getting an email from IS indicating most of them were all available - Wolverine, Bishop, Rogue, Colossus. They are now sold out. I think Sideshow is the same way. Looking at popcultcha, they currently have them all in stock.

So if you haven't seen them yet on any UK sites where you are, maybe check the release schedule there or ask the vendors? I know UK has a different release schedule than the US. Just not sure if they hit here first or there. But either way they are out.
I'm not actually buying any of the AoA line as yet...still waiting for a new character there,rather than yet another rehash of a character already done...sound familiar ? : )

I think the UK is probably the last place in the World to receive Iron Studios new releases...certainly later than China,Australia,USA,Brazil and France.
Chelseaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 04:16 PM   #452
Shoo
Hercules

Somebody tell Rainer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironstudios
In celebration of the 10th anniversary of Iron Studios, we proudly present a different scale of the iconic statue developed by Iron Studios: Wolverine vs Juggernaut Art Scale 1/10 🖤

In the United States, this incredible diorama is now exclusively available at @sideshow

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 04:34 PM   #453
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

That's awesome
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 10:02 PM   #454
ZatStackz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Looks good, but feels like just a rehash of the existing juggernaut sculpt. The base is pretty much the same and they only changed his right arm position and added wolverine.

ZatStackz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 04:56 AM   #455
Stickyrice737
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZatStackz View Post
Looks good, but feels like just a rehash of the existing juggernaut sculpt. The base is pretty much the same and they only changed his right arm position and added wolverine.

Might want to do some research before you post smh.
Stickyrice737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 08:57 AM   #456
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickyrice737 View Post
Might want to do some research before you post smh.
No need to be rude about it to other members. Everyone is here just trying to have a nice time. You could have simply said that this is a re-release and rescale of their 1/6 piece which came out 5 years ago and long before the 1/10 sentinel diorama Juggs.

I think this looks alot better. That 1/6 piece, the Wolverine looks horrible. This looks like the perfect Wolverine. Perfect scale, perfect pose, perfect sculpt. I'm excited for this. Would like to see Juggernauts face a little more before pulling the trigger, but I most likely will pick this up.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 04:04 PM   #457
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
No need to be rude about it to other members. Everyone is here just trying to have a nice time. You could have simply said that this is a re-release and rescale of their 1/6 piece which came out 5 years ago and long before the 1/10 sentinel diorama Juggs.

I think this looks alot better. That 1/6 piece, the Wolverine looks horrible. This looks like the perfect Wolverine. Perfect scale, perfect pose, perfect sculpt. I'm excited for this. Would like to see Juggernauts face a little more before pulling the trigger, but I most likely will pick this up.
I love the 1/6 scale Wolverine and that diorama. Plus there's no other Wolverine v Juggs dio in a relatively large scale. 1/10 dios are a bit too small for me.
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2024, 06:17 PM   #458
ZatStackz
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:

Thanks! I wasn't collecting back then.

In that case maybe the 1/10 BDS was a rehash of the old 1/6. But clearly from these images, these are the exact same sculpt with the same lines on the clothing, boots, etc.

It looks great and it would be on my list if I didn't have the other 1/10 juggernaut. If it was a completely new sculpt, I would have considered it.
ZatStackz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 01:06 AM   #459
Stickyrice737
Doh!

Quote:

Fair enough, apologies. Let’s just remember to give constructive arguments here. As consumers we have the ability and freedom to critique every fine detail of someone’s art. In return, we should spend a few seconds reading the title of the original post at the minimum.
Stickyrice737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 09:03 AM   #460
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

The original 1/6 dio had a swap out unmasked portrait, as well as an additional pair of swap out bone claws. This piece I don't think comes with either of those, and the more I look at the piece, the more the neck seam on Wolverine stands out. What is up with that?
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote